Syndicate Bank offers digital services to its customershttps://pkdeveloper.in/syndicate-bank-account-balance/. These digital services include Interner Banking, mobile banking and missed call banking. These services allow you to do the majority of your banking work online. Checking your account balance is one such service. It is now easy to check your account balance. This post will show you how to check Syndicate bank account balance online in less than a minute.
In this blog you are learning about syndicate bank account balance, syndicate bank balance, how to check syndicate bank balance, syndicate bank online account balance check, syndicate bank account balance check number.. You got all information in this blog. This blog is completely explain about syndicate bank account balance, … I hope you all enjoy this post.
There are many ways to check the balance of your syndicate bank account online. These are all available below.
- Through Missed Call
- Internet Banking
- Using Mobile Banking
- Through UPI App
- Via the *99# NUUP Service
We’ll now be able to see the details of how all these methods are used to check the balance of syndicate accounts.
1. Open a dialpad and dial the number below from your registered mobile number.
Toll-free number to check syndicate bank account balance– 9210332255
2. Wait for the call to connect. Don’t disconnect between.
3. 3. The call will now be disconnected automatically
4. You can now view an SMS with your account balance information on your phone
5. This SMS will allow you to check your Syndicate bank account right from your phone.
B. Enter your customer ID inField. The passbook can be printed with the customer ID.
1. Open a Syndicate bank internet banking website on your computer or mobile
2. 2. Log in using your username and password.
3. Click on the Accounts Option horizontal menu from the main screen.
4. Select your account number and you will see the account balance.
This screen also allows you to view a mini-statement of your account.
Syndicate has also developed a mobile app called Synd ePassbook. This app allows you to see your account balance.
1. Open the Synd ePassbook App in the App store or play store.
2. 2.Log in with your account credentials
3. Select your account number from the main screen.
4. Now you can see your account balance on the screen.ALSO READ: Forgot your UPI Pin? How to reset/change it in just 2 minutes
UPI app is the most popular banking transaction app. These apps allow you to check the balance of your Syndicate bank account within a matter of minutes.
- You can download Any UPI app via the Google Play Store. I currently use PhonePe and it is great. PhonePe App for Android and iOS
- Register with your bank’s mobile number by opening a PhonePe App
- Create a UPI ID with your Debit card details, and then set up a UPI PIN.
- After completing the registration, you can select the Balance Enquiry Option from the home screen
- Enter your UPI PIN into the Syndicate Bank box.
- Now you can see the information about your syndicate bank balance inquiry on your screen.
You can read a detailed guide about how to register for PhonePe UPI App
Method 5 – Use *99# to check the syndicate bank account balance without an internet connection
This method will allow you to check your account balance from your phone without the need for internet.
- Dial *99# from your registered mobile number.
- Register for the *99# service if this is your first time.
- Select Check balance from the main menu and then tap OK.
- Enter the UPI PIN and your account balance will be displayed on your phone’s screen.
Read a detailed guide about how to register for NUUP *99# service.
You can check your account balance offline if you don’t have an Internet access or a registered mobile number.
- Insert an ATM card.
- Enter your ATM PIN, and choose the Check Balance Enquiry option on the screen.
- Now you can see your account balance.
You can inquire about syndicate bank balances online using a variety of methods. This guide will explain all available methods to check the balance of a syndicated bank account. If you have any questions regarding this article, please feel free to comment below.
Hope you got a lot to know about syndicate bank account balance. We have tried to give you information about syndicate bank account balance, syndicate bank balance, how to check syndicate bank balance, syndicate bank online account balance check, syndicate bank account balance check number from here. Along with this, we have told about mod balance , If you still have any question in your mind about syndicate bank account balance then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below.