Simple Past Tense Exercises: It is a practice exercise for you. You need to choose one correct option from the given multiple options.
Keep in mind the formula of simple past tense and solve the exercise.
Subject + V2 + object
I _______ your e-mail yesterday.
When did you _______ Glasgow?
I _______ to talk to her.
The firm _______ me certificate on a good performance.
It _______ yesterday morning.
The museum _______ ancient and historical items.
She _______ English grammar rules.
They _______ football yesterday
- How much did you miss me?
- He did not find me.
- The lion ran after the zebra.
- My bike went out of order in the way.
- My grandma used to tell a story.
- She met me in train.
- I received your e-mail yesterday.
- When did you reach Glasgow?
- I wanted to talk to her.
- She did fulfill her promise.
- The firm awarded me certificate on a good performance.
- It drizzled yesterday morning.
- The museum bought ancient and historical items.
- She studied English grammar rules.
- They played football yesterday.