The state bank of India (SBI), an Indian multinational public-sector bank and financial services regulatory body, is headquartered in Mumbai. SBI ranks 43rd in the world as the largest bank and 221st on the Fortune Global 500 list. It is also the only Indian bank listed on the 2020 list.
- Many SBI customers use online services for their work. Sometimes, however, they may not have access to the internet or their online banking isn’t working for some reason. This is where you could find yourself in an emergency situation and need an SBI statement immediately. SBI acknowledged this and created a service that allows you to download your sbi account statements from anywhere without the need for internet banking. You can also view your account statement on your phone without internet access.
In some cases, however, internet banking may not work. However, it is possible to download a pdf file from your account statement. You can also use SBI apps and facilities in this situation to complete your work.
In this instance, one of the best methods is to ask for a statement at a branch of your bank.You can choose the period you want. It will be yours for nothing. This method can be time-consuming and not as convenient as it sounds. We have two options to help you get out of this dilemma:
- SBI Quick App
- SBI Yono Lite App
We’ll show you how to use SBI Quick App to obtain your SBI account statement online. The rest of the apps will offer similar methods to obtain account statements.
Method 1: How to download SBI account statements without internet banking using the SBI Quick App on your phone
- When asked, grant permission to the SMS service.
- When asked, grant the permission to call you by phone.
- First, register for SMS banking. Choose theRegisterEnter your Mobile Number in the Menu
- Click on the button to continue.SUBMITThe app will then redirect you to the SMS app on your phone. To register for SBI SMS Banking Service, send the message you have already written.
- Within a matter of seconds, you will receive an SMS reply SMS confirming your successful registration for SMS banking.
- Download the SBI Quick App on your Smartphone. The app is free to download from the Google Play Store or IOS App Store
- .Download SBI Quick App for Android
- Download SBI Quick App for iOS
To receive the mobile mini statement, you only need to have a bank-registered number.
- Return to the SBI Quick App and select the option you want.Services for AccountsOption.
- Now tap theMessage iconIn front of the option6-month eStatement.
- Enter your account number and four-digit security code to protect the statement pdf
- One done, tap on the Submit button and wait for some time and you will get SMS stating your request is processed successfully.
- After some time you will get an email on your mobile in which the statement is attached.
Please note that this service works over SMS. Charges may apply for every query you do in the app.
Similarly, you can use SBI mingle, SBI Samadhan app to download sbi account statement without internet banking.
You can check your account transactions by phone if you don’t have access to the internet but still want to review them. SBI offers the option to receive a mini-SBI statement via missed call.
- Use your bank-registered number to dial the following number from the dial pad.Missed call number for SBI mini statement–922386666666
- Call this number, and wait for it to disconnect automatically.
- In a matter of seconds, an SMS will be sent to you containing the details of the 5 most recent transactions in your account.
Here are the steps you need to obtain an SBI Mini Statement by using mobile services
Step 1Get ‘SBI Anywhere Personal – SBI Mobile Banking App from the Apple app store or google play.
Step 2Use the login credentials to log in to SBI Anywhere App
Step 3Select “My Accounts” from the SBI Mobile Banking app homepage.
Step 4Select the Mini Statement option from the next menu
Step 5:SBI Mini Statement contains 10 transactions that were made in the last month
Customers can benefit from automated and integrated services like those offered by SBI Quick. These services offer the following benefits:
- Customers do not need to log in to their SBI online bank accounts to view information about their bank accounts.
- Accessing the SBI mini account statement, which includes details of the most recent five transactions (recent 10 in the case of mobile banking), is faster and easier.
- You don’t necessarily need a computer or laptop to access the information. These details can be accessed by a simple phone that has an SMS facility.
- You don’t have to go to the bank or stand in long lines just for these details. This saves time, effort, and money. Send an SMS to receive the details on your phone.
- It is seamless, easy to understand, hassle-free, and stress-free. Even people from rural or backward areas of the country can use it.