Get Physical Education Class 11 PDF Book for Free by using the direct link at the bottom.
Physical education is a school course that focuses on physical fitness and the ability perform daily physical activities with ease.
Notes from this post are recommended for candidates who are taking CBSE Class 11. Candidates can use Notes to plan their strategy for the weaker sections of the subject. They also have the ability to study hard. Check out the Important Notes for CBSE Class 11 – Physical Education.
Here are key notes for CBSE Class 11 students in Physical Education. These notes cover important topics in CBSE Class 11th physical education. These notes provide an overview of the chapters and key points. These notes are a great way to review the Physical Education book. They include clear examples and concise summary notes. These notes are intended to help you grasp the most important topics and remind you of the points that will be crucial for the exam. Below are the notes of CBSE Class 11, Physical Education.
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus for Physical Education 2021-22
The CBSE Class 11 Physical Ed syllabus covers all topics and subtopics that will be covered in the course over the academic year 2021-2022. It includes summaries of chapters and information that students and teachers can use during the learning process. The syllabus includes information about the practical, in addition to the theory. The syllabus pdf also contains the marking scheme for CBSE Class 11 Physical Ed subject. Students of CBSE board Class 11 should have a strong grasp of the Physical Education syllabus to score good marks in their exam.
Term Wise CBSE Class 11, Physical Education Syllabus 2021-22
CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Physical Education is available to students. It includes both a theory and a practical exam. This syllabus will be available for the academic year 2021-2022. The Theory Paper for Class 11 Physical Education is worth 70 marks.
Unit I: Career and Trends in Physical Education
* Definition and meaning of Physical Education* Objectives and Aims of Physical Education
* Career Opportunities in Physical Education
* International and national competitions in various sports
* Khelo-India Program
Unit II Olympic Value Education
* Olympics, Paralympics, and Special Olympics
* Olympic Symbols and Ideals, Objectives, Objectives & Valuations of Olympism
* International Olympic Committee
* Indian Association
Unit III Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle
* Significance & Importance Of Physical Fitness, Wellness, & Lifestyle
* The components of Physical Fitness and Wellness
* Health-related fitness components
Unit IV Physical Education & Sports For CWSN (Children With Special Needs – Divyang).
* The goals and objectives of adaptive physical education
* Organization that promotes adaptive sports (Special Olympics Bharat, Paralympics, Deaflympics).
* The Concept of Inclusion: Its Need and Implementation
* Role of different professionals for children with special requirements
(Counsellor, occupational therapist,
Physiotherapist, Physical Education teacher, Speech
Special Educator & Therapist)
Unit V Yoga
* The Meaning and Importance Of Yoga
* The Elements of Yoga
* Introduction – Asanas, Pranayam, Meditation & Yogic Kriyas
* Yoga for concentration & related Asanas (Sukhasana; Tadasana; Padmasana & Shashankasana, Naukasana, Vrikshasana (Tree pose), Garudasana (Eagle pose)
* Relaxation Techniques to Improve Concentration – Yognidra
Unit VI Leadership Training & Physical Activity
* Leadership Qualities and Role of a Leader
* Physical Education is a way to create leaders
* Definition, objectives, and types of Adventure Sports (Rock Climbing).
Tracking, Paragliding, Mountaineering (including river rafting), Surfing, Mountaineering, Surfing, and Mountaineering
* Safety measures to prevent injuries from sports
Unit VII Measurement, Evaluation & Test
* Define test, measurement & evaluation
* The importance of testing, measurement and evaluation in sports
* Calculation of BMI & Waist – Hip Ratio
* Somato Types (Endomorphy, Mesomorphy & Ectomorphy)
* Measuring health-related fitness
Unit VIII: Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology in Sports
* Definition and importance of anatomy, physiology, & kinesiology
* Function of Skeleton System Classification of Bones and Types of Joints
* Muscle Properties and Functions
* Function and Structure of the Respiratory System & Circulatory System
* Equilibrium – Dynamic & Static and Centre of Gravity, and its application to sports
Unit IX Psychology & Sports
* Definition and Importance of Psychology In Phy. Edu. Edu.
* Define & Differentiate Between Growth & Development
* Developmental Characteristics at Different Stages of Development
* Adolescent Problems & Their Treatment
Unit X Training and Doping In Sports
* Definition and Concept of Sport Training
* The Principles of Sports Training
* Warming up & limbering down
* Skill, Technique & Style
* Doping concepts and classifications
* Prohibited Substances and their Side Effects
* Addressing alcohol and substance abuse
Practical Max. Practical Max.
01. Physical Fitness Test – 6 Marks
02. Proficiency in Games & Sports (Skills of any one of the listed games*) – 7 Marks
03. Yogic Practices 7 Marks
04. Record File ** – 5 Marks
05. Viva Voce (Health/ Games & Sports/ Yoga) – 5 Marks
* Athletics and Archery, Badminton Boxing, Judo, Shooting. Taekwondo, Swimming, Taekwondo. Tennis, Aerobics. Gymastics. Rope-Skipping. Yoga, Bocce & Unified Basketball.
Practical-1: A labeled diagram of 400m Track & Field, with computations.
Practical-2: Calculation of BMI from family members or neighbours & graphic representation of the data.
Practical-3: A labeled diagram of field and equipment for any game you choose from the above-listed list.
Practical-4: List of current National Awardees (Dronacharya Award, Arjuna Award & Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award)
Practical-5: A pictorial presentation of five Asanas to improve concentration.
We hope that this information on Physical Education Class 11 CBSE Syllabus has helped students with their exam preparation. Keep learning, and keep checking BYJU’S to get the latest updates on CBSE/ICSE/State Board/Government exam preparations.