|Definition||:||Outfit Of The Day|
|Category||:||Miscellaneous » Hashtags|
- Fact: a neutral trench coat is the coverup you’ll wear for all the in-between-temperature-extreme-moments. It’s timeless and cool, so it’s never out of fashion. For a more sporty look, pair it with some sneakers and other camel pieces. Style star Miroslava Duma will be rocking it.
- The Outfit of the Day: Take a Step Ahead
- Practical, on-point and oh-so pretty–#TuesdayShoesday indeed. Gucci’s pearl-accent loafer is a must-have shoe. For a casual daytime look, pair it with a cropped top and an off-the shoulder top. Or wear it with a loungewear robe at night.
- Outfit of the Day: Bag Lady
- The search for the perfect little bag is over. Whether you’re after a cross-body, top-handle or bucket style, opt for arm-candy that has metallic hardware to ensure you’ll want to carry it from daytime to Thursday-night-cocktail hour, and for years to come.
- Outfit of the Day: Right Stripes
- A striped top can be worn in winter, summer and all seasons. To embrace the brighter months ahead, choose a bright top for March weather. For effortless chic, take Pernille Teisbaek’s lead and pair it with jeans and Gucci loafers.
- Outfit of the Day: Jeans
- The perfect pair of jeans is the best way to #TGIF. The “mom” style continues to be the most popular. You can dress them up with a laced-up pump, or wear casual sneakers.
- Outfit of the Day: Layered Effect
- Layering colors and prints that clash is a great way to start the week off on a fun note. An outfit that is weather-appropriate and eye-catching can be made with a long-sleeve shirt top and a belted shirt dress. Add color-coordinated accessories (and coffee) to complete the look.
- Outfit of the Day: The Quirk Factor
Mixing patterns, colors and prints is the key to Spring 2016. Wear denim jeans by Chiara Ferragni to complete the look. Don’t forget to carry a handbag with glitter accents to get you from day to night.