These nouns exercises are given for your practice. Choose the correct answers to solve the exercises.
2. I have a bag of __________.
3. These pieces of __________ will change my life.
4. The shopkeeper sold three __________ eggs.
5. I have three __________ of shoes.
6. You have __________ of prize bonds.
7. Politics __________ his chief interest.
8. Those __________ are mine.
9. His means of income __________ very limited.
10. These __________ are not mine.
11. The __________ were against new taxes.
12. His weight is five __________.
13. He has packed all his __________.
14. The stationery __________ used in offices.
15. My __________ are grazing in the field.
- Your scissors are quite dull.
- I have a bag of rice.
- These pieces of advice will change my life.
- The shopkeeper sold three dozen eggs.
- I have three pair of shoes.
- You have millions of prize bonds.
- Politics is his chief interest.
- Those stockings are mine.
- His means of income is very limited.
- These cattle are not mine.
- The people were against new taxes.
- His weight is five stone.
- He has packed all his luggage.
- The stationery is used in offices.
- My sheep are grazing in the field.