in this blog you are learning about niti full form,full form of niti, full form of niti aayog.. You got all information in this blog. This blog is completly explain about niti full form,full form of niti, full form of niti aayog… I hope you all enoy this post.
The Planning Commission this legacy, which spans 65 years, has been replaced with the NITI Aayog. Long ago, the utility and importance of the Planning Commission were questioned. The new replacement seems more pertinent and relevant to the current economic situation in the country.
The NITI Aayog is a very important topic for the UPSC civil services exam. It is an important organisation that will play a crucial role in the country’s development. You should learn all you can about the NITI Aayog as there are many questions that can be asked of it in both the UPSC mains exams and prelims.
- NITI Aayog Chairman –Narendra Modi
- Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog – Dr. Rajiv Kumar (September 2017 – present) is currently Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog.
- The Niti Aayog’s Governing Council recently introduced the “One District, One Policy” initiative. It aims to increase export at the district level.
- Niti Aayog will commission a study of the selected verdicts and judgments of the Supreme Court and National Green Tribunal regarding the economy of India.
- The National Action Plan for Migrant Workers (NAP) is in progress and the Niti Aayog, a responsible authority, is also involved.
- The NITI Aayog created a model Act for conclusive land titles, which it hopes states will adopt and implement. It aims to make credit easy for farmers, reduce the number of land-related lawsuits, and allow transparent real estate transactions.
- The NITI Aayog vice chairman has mentioned recently that the Government will implement the production-linked incent (PLI) scheme to increase domestic manufacturing. The PLI scheme aims to encourage investors to invest in India to build comparable scale and global competitiveness. India’s government has introduced the PLI scheme to encourage investment in electronic manufacturing, pharmaceutical and medical devices. The Government of India is currently considering expanding the scheme to other industries.
The Independent Evaluation Office sent Prime Minister Narendra Modi a report on 29 May 2014 with an evaluation recommendation. It suggested that the Planning Commission be replaced with a monitoring body.
On 13 August 2014, the Union Cabinet disbanded Planning Commission. It was to be supplemented by a diluted India’s National Advisory Council. A Cabinet decision was made to combine the Planning Commission and the newly founded NITI Aayog.
The Indian Government officially recognized NITI Aayog on January 1, 2015.
On January 1, 2015, the NITI Aayog was created. Sanskrit means “NITI” which can be translated as morality, behavior, guidance, etc. In the current context, however, “NITI” means policy, stands for “National Institution for Transforming India.”. It is the nation’s most important policy-making institution and is expected to boost the country’s economic growth. Its mission is to build a strong country that will foster a nation of strong and dynamic citizens. This allows India to become a major economic country in the world. Two hubs were created by NITI Aayog called “Team India Hub” and “Knowledge and Innovation Hub.
- Team India: This allows Indian states to join the central government.
- The Knowledge and Innovation Hub: It builds the institution’s capabilities as a think tank.
NITI Aayog has also created itself as a State of the Art Resource Center. It is equipped with the necessary resources, knowledge and skills to enable it to move quickly, advance research, innovate, give government policy visions, and handle unforeseen problems. People had high expectations of growth and development in the administration because they were involved in the creation of NITI Aayog. This meant that there had to be institutional changes in administration as well as active strategy shifts that could foster and sustain substantial scale change.
- Active participation by States to reflect national goals and provide a framework for ‘national agenda’.
- Promote cooperative federalism by coordinating support initiatives with the States and establishing mechanisms to facilitate this on an ongoing basis.
- To develop methods for formulating a reliable strategy at village level, and then aggregating these at higher levels of government.
- A national security-related economic policy.
- It is important to pay particular attention to those sections of society that are at greatest risk of not gaining satisfactory economic progress.
- To develop and implement long-term and strategic policy and program frameworks, and to evaluate their effectiveness.
- To grant advice and encourage partnerships between important stakeholders and national-international Think Tanks, as well as educational and policy research institutions.
- To foster knowledge, innovation, support, and entrepreneurial growth through a community of international and national experts.
- To facilitate the resolution of inter-departmental and sectoral issues in order to accelerate the achievement of the progressive agenda.
- The purpose of the Resource Centre is to preserve and distribute research on good governance, best practices in sustainable and fair development and their preservation.
- Effectively screen and evaluate the implementation of programs and initiatives. This includes identifying the resources needed to increase the chance of success.
- Technology improvement and capacity building are important for the successful discharge of programs and initiatives.
- To engage in other activities necessary to implement the national development agenda and achieve the objectives.
https://pkdeveloper.in/niti-full-form/The NITI-Aayog is based upon the 7 Pillars of Effective Governance. They are:
- Pro-people fulfills both the aspirations and aspirations of individuals as well as those of society
- Pro-activity: In anticipation of and in response to citizens’ needs
- Participation: participation of the citizenry
- Empowerment: Empowering women in all aspects
- Inclusion for all: All people, regardless of race, creed or gender, are included
- Egality: Youth especially, should have equal opportunities
- Transparency: Making government transparent and responsive
These are the components of the NITI Aayog:
- Prime Minister of India is the Chairperson.
- Governing Council consists of the Chief Ministers of all the Indian States and all Lt. Governors of Union Territories.
- Regional Councils : These will be formed to address specific issues or possibilities that affect more than one state. They will be established for a specific term. The Prime Minister will summon it. It will include the Chief Ministers and Lt. Governors from Union Territories. These meetings will be presided over by the Chairperson or nominee of the NITI-Aayog.
- Invitees are invited to special events. The Prime Minister will nominate eminent experts, who are specialists with relevant domain expertise.
- In addition to the Prime Minster as Chairperson, the full-time organizational structure will also include:
- Vice-Chairperson (appointed to the post by the Prime Minister).
- Part-time members: A maximum of 2 members can be from top universities, research institutions, or other innovative organizations. Part-time members will serve on a rotating basis.
- Members ex officio: Maximum of four members of the Council of Ministers, which can be nominated and chosen by the Prime Minister.
- The Prime Minister will appoint the CEO for a fixed term. He will hold the rank of Secretary of the Government of India.
NITI Aayog acted on e-governance blockchain technologies and created India Chain, a software platform.
India Chain refers to the ambitious project by Niti Aayog, which aims to create a blockchain infrastructure in the region.
The achievements of Niti-Aayog are highlighted in the latest report 2019, 20
- Monitoring and Analysing Food & Agricultural Policies in India (MAFAP) is a joint research project between Niti-Aayog and United Nations “Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)”.
- Its mission is to analyze, reform and monitor agricultural and food policies.
- The MAFAP program’s first phase ran from 23 September to 31 December 2019.
- Reports were made on the National Agriculture Price Policy (NAP) and National Food Security Policy (NFSP) for select agricultural product marketing committees, respectively.
- The second phase of MAFAP is scheduled for 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2021.
- The Niti Aayog governing council promoted Zero Budget Natural Farming.
- Additionally, natural farming is being promoted as ‘Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Paddhati’ programme under Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY).
- The Village Storage Scheme was conceptualized. Similarly, Union Budget 2021 has proposed Dhaanya Lakshmi Village Storage Scheme, yet to be implemented.
- Since the Soviet socialist regime, planning has been a part of Indian culture. The Planning Commission was the planning body for nearly six decades, with a strong focus on command and control.
- The Planning Commission was replaced on January 1, 2015 by NITI AAYYOG. This new institution emphasizes ‘Bottom – Up’ approach to envision the vision of Maximum Governance and Minimum Government. It also echoes the spirit of Cooperative Federalism’.
- Chairperson: Prime Minister
- Vice-Chairperson: To be appointed by the Prime-Minister
- Governing Council: Chief Ministers from all states and Lt. Governors of Union Territories.
- Regional Council: For specific regional issues, the Comprising Chief Ministers of Lt. Governors are Chaired or Nominated by the Prime Minister.
- Adhoc Membership: Rotational 2 member ex-officio from top Research Institutions
- Ex-Officio membership: Prime minister may nominate maximum four members of the Union council of ministers
- Chief Executive Officer: Nominated by the Prime Minister for a fixed term, in rank of Secretary of Government of India.
- Special Invitees: Prime-minister nominates experts and specialists with domain knowledge.
- Team India Hub acts as an interface between States & Centre
- Knowledge and Innovation Hub NITI Aayog’s think-tank skills are built.
- The Aayog was planning to release three documents: a 3-year action plan, a 7-year medium term strategy paper, and a 15-year vision document.
- The 65-year-old Planning Commission was now redundant. It was once relevant within a command economy structure. But it is no longer.
- India is a diverse country. Its states are at various stages of economic development, with their own strengths as well as weaknesses.
- This makes it impossible to have a single approach to economic planning. It will not make India competitive in the global economy of today.
- The NITI Aayog must prioritize the 13 objectives and have a clear understanding of the differences in strategy, planning, and policy in order to prove its strength in policy formulation.
- To increase trust, faith, and confidence, NITI Aayog requires freedom of all kinds with budgetary provisions, not in terms plan and non-plan spendings, but in terms revenue and capital expenditure. The higher rate of capital expenditure increases can eliminate infrastructural deficiencies at all levels in the economy.
|NITI Aayog||Planning Commission|
|It acts as an advisory Think Tank.||It was an extra-constitutional body.|
|It attracts members from a wider range of expertise.||It was not a specialist.|
|It is in the spirit of Cooperative Federalism, as all states are equal partners.||Annual plan meetings were attended by states as observers.|
|Prime Minister will appoint secretaries.||The usual process was followed to appoint secretaries.|
|It is based on the ‘Bottom Up’ approach to Planning.||It used a Top-Down approach.|
|It doesn’t have the authority to impose policies.||Policies imposed on the states and linked allocation of funds to projects it approved.|
|It doesn’t have the power to allocate funds. This is a function that is vested in the Finance Minister.||It was empowered to allocate funds to state and federal governments.|
- Planning decentralization within a framework of five years
- It is necessary to shake off bureaucratic inertia by specializing it, and fixing accountability on the basis of performance.
- NITI Aayog may emerge as a catalyst for change and help the government achieve its goals of improving governance and implementing new measures to improve delivery of public services.
- NITI Aayog is a representative of an efficient, transparent and innovative governance system in a country with exemplary work ethics.
the post, in this post you learn about in this blog you are learning about niti full form,full form of niti, full form of niti aayog.. You got all information in this blog. niti full form,full form of niti, full form of niti aayog.. iti ka full form. I hope you got lot of information form this blog. cheers!