Jawahar Navodaya Online Application Form PDF 2021-22 Jawahar Navodaya Viyalaya’s admission process has begun. Anyone who wishes to apply online or in person for the session 2021-22. Students who wish to apply for the session 2021-22 through online or offline means have good news: The application registration process began on 1-9-2020.
We have provided a link to download the articleJawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Form PDFAdmission in the class 6th, 9th, and 11th grades. Click on the link to download the pdf form. Continue reading to find out more about Jawahar Navodaya Admissions, eligibility, documents, and how to download the admit card.
Jawahar Navodaya Online Application Form 2021-22 PDF Download
|Article||Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Online Form|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 6th 2020||online, offline|
|Apply Start Date||1 September 2020|
|Application Form submission last date||30 November 2020|
NVS Class 6 Admission 2021 Eligibility
Before applying for Navodaya class 6 admission 2021, students should know the JNVST class 6 eligibility criteria and ensure that they are fulfilling it. NVS can reject any application if it finds that a student is not eligible for JNV admission 2021 Class 6.
Navodaya Admission 2021 Class 6, Eligibility Conditions
- Students may apply for Navodaya Class 6, admission 2021 at their local JNVs.
- The student must be born after May 1, 2008 and before April 30, 2012.
- To apply for JNVST Class 6, admission 2021, he/she must have been enrolled in Class 5 in the academic year 2020-21 at a recognized school.
- Only one student can take the JNV selection exam. If a student has already applied for Navodaya.gov.in admission, they are not eligible to apply for NVS 2021 class 6.
- For Navodaya class 6 in rural quota, a student must have passed classes 3-4 and 5 from a school that is recognized in a rural location.
NVS Class 6 Admission Form 2021 – Documents Requirements
Before they begin filling out the JNVST Class 6 Application Form 2021, parents/students should have the following items ready. The documents, signatures, and photograph should be kept in a scanned copy format in the following sizes and formats:
The 6th Navodaya Admission 2021 Class Form requires the following documents
|Document name||Format||File Size|
|Student’s photograph||JPG/JPEG||10-100 KB|
|Student’s signature||JPG/JPEG||10-100 KB|
|Parents signature||JPG/JPEG||10-100 KB|
|JNVST 2021 certificate||JPG/JPEG||50-300 KB|
Steps to Fill NVS Admission Form 2021 Class 6
Parents and students must follow these steps in order to submit the Navodaya Class 6 admissions 2021 form.
- Visit the official website: cbseitms.in/nvsregn/index.aspx or click the above link given in the first paragraph to access the Navodaya 6th Class admission form 2021.
- The screen will open a new page. The following image shows the JNVST Class 6 registration link 2021.
- Next, click on the box that says “Have You Read the Prospectus?” If you have read it thoroughly. Click on the “Proceed” button to proceed to Navodaya Class 6, 2021 admission form.
- Students must enter their personal information in the first section.
- Class 5 school details: State, district, block, school name
- Basic details
- Contact details
- Exam Medium
- Parents’ annual income and all other fields.
- Fill in the second section Communication details. This includes your present residential address.
- Fill out the Class 3rd to 5th details in Section ‘Previous School Details’.
- Upload the files and images to the appropriate fields, and then click the “Submit and preview” button.
- Check all information in Navodaya 6th Admission Form 2021. Make sure they are correct. If you find an error, please edit the form and make corrections.
- To save the NVS Class 6 admission 2021 application form, click on the “Submit” button.
- Keep a note of the application number and a copy the confirmation page.
Navodaya Class 6 Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
Knowing the JNVST class 6 exam pattern will give insight into the number of questions asked in each topic, marks awarded and the duration of the exam.
- NVS Class 6 admission 2021 will take place for 2 hours between 11:30 and 1:30. Students with disabilities and Divyang students will receive an additional 30 minute.
- All questions will be of objective type and each one will receive 01 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
- The question paper will have three sections, each containing 80 questions and 100 marks.
JNVST Class 6 Admission 2021 Testing Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 minutes|