Use the link at the bottom to download the Kirana Items List Telugu PDF.
Kirana Items List Telugu
Kirana List, a simplified version of the new-age grocery item checklists, allows you to simply list the items that you will need over the next week or month. It only takes a pencil and paper.
Cereals & Breakfast
- Cereal (consider whole-grain varieties)
- Pancake mix
Canned, Jarred, & Pouched Foods
- Vegetables and ruits (choose from options that don’t contain added sugar or salt).
- Meat, poultry, and seafood (fish, chicken or other meats).
- Pinto, black, and garbanzo beans
- Soups (look for lower sodium varieties)
- Nut butter (peanut and almond)
- Dried fruits
- Sauces (tomato, spaghetti, pizza)
- Stock (chicken stock, beef stock or vegetable broth)
Grains, Pasta & Sides
- Bread (consider whole-grain varieties)
- Tortillas and taco shells
- Pasta (consider whole-grain varieties)
- Rice (includes some whole grain rice such as brown rice).
- Oats (old-fashioned, rolled, quick or steel-cut)
- Crackers (consider whole-grain varieties)
- Nuts (almonds and walnuts, etc.
Baking and Cooking Supplies
- Instant nonfat dry milk
- Flour (consider whole grains)
- Sugar (white granulated or brown)
- Seasonings and spices (salt black pepper, garlic clove, minced onions)
- Oil to cook (such as olive oil, canola, or vegetable)
Salad Dressings & Condiments
- Mayonnaise: Choose a lower-fat option
- Salad dressing
- Low-fat or fat-free milk
- You can choose from a variety of cheeses: shredded, sliced or string.
- Yogurt with low fat or fat-free options, and with less or no added sugars
- Butter or margarine
- Meat and seafood (chicken breasts, ground beef/turkey or pork loin chops, salmon, shrimp, etc.)
- 100% fruit juice concentrate
- Waffles (consider wholegrain varieties).
- Bread (consider whole-grain varieties).