ITIThis course is for professionals who are at the 10th level. This course is open to any student who has successfully completed their 10th.
There are many ITI courses that students can take after completing their enrollment. Students who are looking for a quick job in technical fields will find this course useful.
This 2-year program will prepare you to become a technician in a variety of industries.
Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is the main authority for industrial training institutions.
This course, as its name implies, allows you to work in different industries. ITI is highly job-oriented and accessible to all students.
This course is a great way to develop skills and the Government of India pays much attention to it.
NCVT and SCVT accreditation are mandatory for any institute that offers ITI courses.
While there hasn’t been much between SCVT and NCVT in the past, it is still better to have your college be NCVT.
There are many ITI courses available in India.
We can split the classes into two groups based on the nature of ITI courses.
Engineering courses (trades) –
The ITI courses are also known as technical ITI courses or trades. These courses require you to learn maths, physics and other technical papers. The course will typically last 2 years.
The non-engineering programs require you to learn trades that are relevant to management and daily living. The majority of courses in this category will last 6 months to one year.
List of Nn- and engineering courses (trades)-
- Electrician-2 years
- Fitter- 2 Years
- Mechanical- 2 Years
- Surveyor – 2 Years
- IT- 2 Years
- Tool & Die Maker Engineering-3 year
- Engineer Draughtsman (Mechanical), 2 years
- Diesel Mechanic Engineering-1 Year
- Pump Operator-1 Year
- Motor Driving-cumMechanic Engineering-1 Year
- Turner Engineering-2 year
- Engineer-2 year Draughtsman (Civil).
- Dress Making-1 Year
- Manufactured Footwear-1 year
- Information Technology & E.S.M. Engineering-2 year
- Secretariat Practice – 1 year
- Machinist Engineering-1 Year
- Hair & skin care for one year
- Refrigeration Engineering-2 Year
- Fruit & Vegetable Processing-1 Year
- Mech. Instrument Engineering-2 year
- Bleaching and Dyeing Calico Print-1 Year
- Vessel Navigator
- Cabin Attendant or Room Attendant
- Computer-Aided Designing and Embroidery
- Corporate Housekeeping
- The Skills of a Counselor
- Creche Management
- Driver Cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle).
- Data Entry Operator
- Domestic Housekeeping
- Event Management Assistant
- Front Office Assistant
- Hospital Waste Management
- Institution House Keeping
- Agent for Insurance
- Weaving technician
- Library & Information Science
- Medical transcription
- Network Technician
- Assistant in Old Age Care
- Para Legal Assistant or Munshi
- Assistant in Preparatory School Management
- Spa Therapy
- Tourist Guide
- Baker & Confectioner
- Web Designing and Computer Graphics
- Cane Willow and Bamboo Worker
- Assistant in Catering and Hospitality
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Craftsman food production (General)
- Craftsman Food Production (Vegetarian).
- Sewing and cutting
- Desktop Publishing Operator
- Digital Photographer
- Dress making
- Surface ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery).
- Fashion Design and Technology
- Finance Executive
- Fire Technology
- Floriculture and Landscaping
- Footwear Manufacturer
- Basic Cosmetology
- Environment and Health Safety
- Inspector for Health and Sanitary
- Hospital Housekeeping
- Human Resource Executive
- Leather goods maker
- Minder for the Litho Offset Machine
- Marketing Executive
- Multimedia Animations and Special Effects
- Office Assistant cum Computer Operator
- Plate Maker cum Impostor
- Preservation of fruits and vegetables
- Procedure Cameraman
- English: Secretarial Practice
Eligibility to ITI Course-
- The student must have completed class 10th in order to take most courses, or 8th in some courses that are not engineering.
- Students who have successfully completed 12th grade can also join the ITI program.
- The minimum age should not be lower than 14 years.
- The maximum age should not exceed 40 years.
- Students must pass the entrance exam to government colleges.
ITI Course Duration
To understand theFull form of ITIWe must follow certain essential points regarding ITI. ITI applicants must be able to understand the length of ITI.
The ITI course lasts six months, ninemonths, one year, 1.5 years and two years. It all depends on which course you choose.
It is important to be clear about the course length before you sign up for any ITI courses.
ITI Admission Process
Two ways to apply for technical training courses:
- Direct admission (based on 1oth Mark)
- By taking entrance exams.
Private colleges offer direct admission to this program based on the 1oth grade. The criteria are also not met at a high enough percentage. This course is open to any student who has attained 40 % or more in their 10th class.
You will need to take an entrance exam administered by different state agencies in order to apply for Government colleges. You will be granted a place in top ITI colleges based on your rank on these exams.ITI Full Form
State governments administer the top entrance exams for ITI courses-admissibility
- ITI Admissions in Andhra Pradesh
- Assam ITI Admissions
- Bihar ITI Admissions
- Admissions to ITI in Chhattisgarh
- Admissions to Delhi ITI
- Gujrat ITI Admissions
- Haryana ITI Admissions
- Himachal ITI Admissions
- Jharkhand ITI Admissions
- Karnataka ITI Admissions
- Kerala ITI Admissions
- Admissions to MP ITI
- Maharashtra ITI Admissions
- Manipur ITI Admissions
- Odisha ITI Admission
- Punjab ITI Admissions
- Rajasthan ITI Admissions
- Admissions to UP ITI
- Uttarakhand ITI Admissions
- West Bengal ITI Admissions
Some of the top ITI colleges in India
- Patiala Government ITI
- Industrial Training Institute Delhi
- Malwa Industrial Training Centre
- Baba Kharak Singh Baba Darshan Singh ITI
- Private ITI Sandipani Bilaspur
- Narshipatanam, Government ITI
- Nagapattinam Government Industrial Training Institute
- Buddha ITI, Gaya
- Women’s Industrial Training Institute Ahmednagar
- Srimati Techno Institute, Kolkata
- Private Training Institute Raghukul, Jaipur
- Shivalik ITC, Yamuna Nagar
- Industrial Training Institute, Bhavnagar
- Jind Industrial Training Institute
The fees for industrial training institutes start at 5 thousand annually and can go up to 50,000. Private colleges charge more.
Government colleges have lower tuition costs than private colleges. The yearly tuition for government colleges starts at 2 thousand and can go up to 10 000 in certain cases.
It is better to get into a government college. However, the number of seats in government colleges is very low. The number of seats at government colleges is much lower.
Students must pay examination fees in addition to tuition fees.
ITI Course-Based Jobs
This is a short-term technical course that can lead to a job. There are many opportunities for employment in the Government sector, such as Railways, Electricity Department, and Defence.
There are many private-sector job opportunities. Students can apply to join these jobs. Many students from well-respected institutions have been placed on campus in large companies.
The school advised students to become apprentices upon completion of their courses. This will allow you to secure a job in a multinational company and offer you a better salary.
Students may also be eligible for jobs in the private sector abroad. Experience of at least 1 to 2 years is required for a job in India.
After completing a course, salary
Students who get a job in the private sector after completing their courses are earning approximately 10 thousand per year.
The starting salary for government jobs can be between 15 and 20 thousand.
Students can take on many roles after completing this course.
- Operator of a machine
This article is about the I hope you enjoy it.Full form of ITIThis will help you understand the course. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can reach us by email. You can count on the assistance of our experts. You can also view the complete form of the other courses such as theFull form of IA.
Note-Students are advised to verify the affiliation before applying to any institution.