In this blog you are learning about intraharyana, intraharyana login, intrahry.gov.in property return, haryana gpf statement, intra haryana com.. You got all information in this blog. This blog is completely explain about intraharyana , … I hope you all enjoy this post.
www.intrahry.gov.in. E-salary, Property return download, GPF Statement 2020 PDF Download, and many other features
intraharyana , a portal of the state government, offers a variety of services. Haryana’s state government prefers digital transition and the incorporation of new online services to Haryana’s Government employees. The state government employees can now access various services online with the new Intra Haryana login
- Statements on GPF
- Annual reports
- GPF account services
GPF statements, GPF account services, esalary Haryana and annual reports are available online for state employees. All services are available online through Intra Haryana login for government employees. This portal has been modified to allow the government to keep all information about employees in one place. Employees can then access all services online.IN THIS ARTICLEHide 1 intraharyana Website Portal Services2 How To Do Intra Haryana Login Registration3 Property Return Process On Intra Haryana Portal After Registration4 Annual Property Return On Intra Haryana Portal5 Fill Online Leaves Using The Intraharyana Official Website.6 FAQs7 Conclusion
The intraharyana portal allows government employees to register and access various services. Employees can check Intra Haryana property returns, E-salary Haryana and official registration, GPF account services, Online leave application & details for employees, Service books, Information about tour module, etc.
Every employee must register and use the Intra Haryana portal.
For registration, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official intraharyana website intrahry.gov.in.
- Select the option “New Registration” from the home screen.
- You will see a new page. You will need to enter your employer type, payee number, and your bank account number.
- Once you have double-checked all details, click on the “submit” button.
After registration, property return process via intraharyana portal
- Visit the official intraharyana website intrahry.gov.in.
- Log in using your username and password (enter captcha if necessary).
- Select the “property returns” option from the menu.
- Select the year and click on Continue.
- Fill out the application form, including details about immovable and mobile property, as well as details regarding the loan.
- Upload your signature
- Final submission.
- Print out the PDF and save it.
For future reference, the Property return form is also available for download and printing from Intra Haryana portal.
Annual property return on intraharyana Portal
Employees can also submit their annual property returns through the Integrated Financial Management System intraharyana portal. To submit their annual property return, a state employee must follow a few steps.
- Visit www.intrahry.gov.in to visit the intraharyana website.
- Click the “New Registration” tab.
- Fill in the following details: Payee code, employer type, Salary bank account.
- Click the submit button.
- Enter the registered mobile number or the HRMS number.
- Click here to submit
- To verify your details, enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number. Click submit.
- Your user name will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the preferred password, then confirm it again.
- The portal will now display a message of success.
Use the intraharyana to fill online leaves official website. intrahry.gov.in
The intraharyana official site allows Haryana state employees to apply for leave. To apply for leave, an employee must first register on the website.
Follow these steps to submit your online application for leaves
- Log in to the intraHaryana official website. intrahry.gov.in
- Click on the account tab, then choose the “online leads and tour modules” option.
- Tap on “my leave” in the menu.
- Click “Apply for Leaves.”
- The screen will show you a form to apply for leave.
- Fill in the required details and click the “save” button. The pending Leaves will be displayed from the leave menu.
- Choose one of these options to suit your preference: pending, pending approval or leave status.
- Enter details about when you want to take leave, and click Next.
Your leave application has been submitted. You can also access Intra Haryana to check the status of your leave application.
What is intraharyana ?
The Haryana government created the HRMS (Human Resources Management System), an official portal that allows Haryana state employees to instantly view their GPF statement, payslip and e-salary slip intrahry.gov.in
What are the advantages of the intraharyana portal ?
This portal is both time-saving for employees and the government. It’s easy to manage data in a systematic way. Employees can access the portal easily.
The intraharyana Portal, nhiiN is for state employees only. To log in, employees will need to use their registered user ID and password.
intraharyana portal was created by the government to provide a portal for employees of state governments. ye Portal hriyaannaa ke krmcaariyoN ke lie bhut hii phaaydemNd hai
Yes, employees can file a complaint through the intraharyana portal. Log in to your intraharyana account using an intraharyana user ID. Next, visit the “complaint section” and submit a complaint directly from the portal.
The Intra Haryana portal is a benefit to both the Haryana state government as well as employees. The government can quickly assess the data of employees and can maintain it. State employees can also access these services online without having to visit various departments. Fraud prevention has been made easier by this technological transformation.
If you found this article helpful, please let us know in the comments below.