Online transfer of accounts from SBI account holders is possible. You may wish to change your branch or transfer your account online for a variety of reasons. This guide will show you how to transfer your SBI account online to another branch. We will also show you how to change the branch offline.
In this blog you are learning about how to transfer bank account to another branch, how to transfer sbi account to another branch, how to transfer sbi account to another branch offline, how to transfer sbi account, sbi account transfer offline.. You got all information in this blog. This blog is completely explain about how to transfer bank account to another branch , … I hope you all enjoy this post.
Transferring SBI accounts to another online branch requires the following | how to transfer sbi account to another branch
- Register your mobile number with the bank
- Register for SBI Internet Banking and know your password and user id.
- The branch code for the branch where you wish to transfer your account must be known. Get the branch code from this link – https://sbi.co.in/web/home/locator/branch
- This facility is only available from 8 AM to 8.
These are the steps you need to transfer your account.
- Step 1:Open the SBI Internet Banking website from your smartphoneonlinesbi.com
- Step 2:Enter your username and password. Enter the correct captcha, and click theLoginClick here
- Step 3:After logging in, go to the dashboard and click theE-servicesOption.
- Step4Click on the button to go to the next page.Transfer savings accountOption.
- Step5The new page will open a form. Here, you can select the account number that you wish to transfer.
- Step 6:Enter the Branch Code for the bank you wish to transfer into, then click on the Get Bank Name button.
- Step 7:Click hereI agree to the terms and conditionsClick on the button at the bottom of this form.SubmitClick here
- Step8Check that all your details are correct before you click the next page.ConfirmClick here
- Step 9:Now you will receive a SMS with a high-security password to your phone. Enter the OTP and click theConfirmClick here
- Step 10:Your request has been submitted. Wait for a few days before your account is transferred to the new SBI Branch.
You must read-How do I get the sbi otp email address?
Things to do when you transfer your sbi account transfer offline
- Get the new passbook at the branch. The new passbook will require a 50 rs payment.
- Request a new chequebook with the latest branch details and IFSC codes.
How to apply online for a new check book
- Register to Internet Banking and click onSend an inquiryOption from the menu
- Click theCheque book requestOption.
- Select the account number, number and amount of cheque books from the new screen and click on the next buttonSubmitClick here
- Select the option to open the new screen.AddressClick on the button to obtain the cheque bookSubmitClick hereHere’s how to update your address in SBI.
- Within a few days you will receive an SMS regarding dispatch of your chequebook.
- Track the status of your Indian chequebook online using tracking ID sent to you by SMS.
You must read-How to download the SBI mobile bank statement in PDF format
Hope you got a lot to know about how to transfer bank account to another branch . We have tried to give you information about how to transfer bank account to another branch, how to transfer sbi account to another branch, how to transfer sbi account to another branch offline, how to transfer sbi account, sbi account transfer offline from here. Along with this, we have told about how to transfer bank account to another branch , If you still have any question in your mind about how to transfer bank account to another branch then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below.