You are here: Home/Bancher Services/How to Register a Mobile Number in Canara Bank
In this blog you are learning about how to register mobile number in canara bank, how to link mobile number to canara bank account, canara bank register mobile number, canara bank mobile no registration, canara bank mobile number register.. You got all information in this blog. This blog is completely explain about how to register mobile number in canara bank, … I hope you all enjoy this post.
Canara Bank provides the facility to register the mobile number from their branch or ATM. You cannot use many of the bank’s services such as UPI, Mobile Banking, Messed Call Banking, and others if your mobile number has not been registered with a bank account. This guide will show you how to register your mobile number with Canara bank. You can either fill out the form or visit an ATM.
- To fill out the form at the branch, you will need to know your account number. The account number can be found in your passbook.
- To register your mobile number via ATM, you will need an ATM card/Debit Card and a PIN.
You have two options to register your bank mobile number.
- ATM Use
- Fill out the form at the branch of your bank
You will need an ATM Card, Debit card or PIN to use this method. You don’t need an ATM card/debitcard to register your mobile number at Canara bank.
- Step 1:You will need your ATM card to get into the Canara Bank ATM closest you.
- Step 2:Next, enter your ATM PIN.
- Step 3:Select from the new screen Register Mobile Number.
- Step4 Enter your mobile number From the keypad
- Step 5:OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP and click Confirm.
- Step 6:Within a matter of hours, your mobile number can be linked to the account.
- Step 7:Once your mobile number has been registered, you will be sent a confirmation message.
Method 2 – Fill out the form at the branch to canara bank register mobile number.
- Step 1:Ask for a form to register your mobile number at your Canara Bank home branch.
- Step 2:Fill in the information such as account number and account holder names.
- Step 3:Mark the “Allowed” box for each of these points.Change my mobile number and make a new one.
- Step 4:Enter the new number of your mobile phone to register with the bank.
- Step 5:Attach the ID proof photocopy to the form, and then sign it with your registered signature at the bank.
- Step 6:Send the completed form to the executive.
- Step 7:Your mobile number will be linked to your Canara bank account within 2 working days.
Hope you got a lot to know about how to register mobile number . We have tried to give you information about how to register mobile number in canara bank, how to link mobile number to canara bank account, canara bank register mobile number, canara bank mobile no registration, canara bank mobile number register. from here. Along with this, we have told about how to register mobile number , If you still have any question in your mind about how to register mobile number then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below.