In this blog you are learning about how to redeem sbi reward points in yono, how to check sbi debit card reward points, how to check reward points in sbi debit card, how to check sbi reward points, yono reward points.. You got all information in this blog. This blog is completely explain about how to redeem sbi reward points in yono, … I hope you all enjoy this post.
State Bank of India offers Debit cards with rewards points. Reward points can be earned online or offline by using your debit card. These reward points can be used to purchase products, such as recharges, bills payments, and other services. You must have a SBI debit card and an SBI account to know how many rewards points you have earned. This guide will show you how to use your phone to check the SBI debit card reward point. You will also learn how to redeem reward points for a gift card or recharge.
You will need to verify and how to check sbi reward points
- SBI Internet banking Password and Username
- You must have the SBI Yono app installed on your smartphone.
Method 1 – how to check sbi debit card reward points?
- Open the Yono SBI app on your smartphone.
- Log in using the 6-digit PIN, or register via the app with an Internet banking username/password.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your main page and click on the “SBI Rewards“
- You can view the rewards points earned on your debit card.
- Scroll down to see the entire page.Rewards summaryTransaction history and other information.
- Open the SBI Yono website on your computer – https://www.sbiyono.sbi/
- Log in using your SBi internet banking username & password.
- From the home page, scroll below and you can view your reward points under the My rewards section.
- To view the summary of your points and transactions history, click on the Rewards Summary button
- To redeem your reward points, click on the Redeem button
How to redeem SBI debit cards reward points | how to redeem sbi reward points in yono
- Click the “Get your discount nowClick the ” button to open Yono’s rewards portal.
- Choose the product or service you want from the list.
- We will choose the “Instant VouchersIt is an easy way to redeem reward points on your sbi debit cards.
- Choose from a variety of E-Gift Card lists to find the right vouchers. Amazon is the most preferred.
- After you have selected the EGV, enter your gift card amount and click theContinueClick here
- The next page will display a summary of the EGV as well as your contact information. Click on the Redeem button to confirm your details.
- Click theMake paymentYou will be able to receive an OTP at the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click “OK”.ConfirmClick here
- Click theReceiptOption to receive the gift card codes/activation information, etc.
Hope you got a lot to know about how to redeem sbi reward points in yono . We have tried to give you information about how to redeem sbi reward points in yono, how to check sbi debit card reward points, how to check reward points in sbi debit card, how to check sbi reward points, yono reward points from here. Along with this, we have told about mod balance , If you still have any question in your mind about how to redeem sbi reward points in yono then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below.