In this blog, you will get to know about sbi passbook online, sbi passbook statement. You got all information in this blog. This blog completely explains about e passbook sbi, sbi passbook online. I hope you all enjoy this post.
SBI offers a variety of online services to customers to make it easy to access their accounts. Online account sbi e passbook access is one example. This guide will show you how to obtain the sbi passbook online. The guide provides step-by-step instructions.
- Mobile number – It is a good idea to have a mobile phone number that is connected with your bank.
- SBI Internet Banking Password and User ID
- To receive OTP via SMS, your mobile number must be connected to an active network.
- Download the SBI Yono Lite App to your smartphone.
2. Open the app now and login using your Internet banking password and user ID.
3. To verify your identity, you will need the OTP sent to your phone.
4. After registration is complete, log in to Yono Lite using the Easy PIN (user-id) and password.
5. Tap on the button at the top of the screen. My AccountsOption.
6. Click on the button at the top of the page.mPassbookOption.
7. Now, tap onView mPassbookOption.
8. Choose yourAccount numberNext screen.
9. Now tap on theRefresh iconTo fetch the most recent transactions, click on the screen.
Now you can view your sbi passbook online from your smartphone.
You can view your sbi passbook online even if you don’t have internet banking access with SBI.
- Get the SBI Quick app for your smartphone.
2. Open the app now and grant all permissions.
3. Tap on the Account Services option from the main page. Next, click on the “Register“
4. Now enter the Account Number.
5. An SMS app will now open on your smartphone.
6. Send the already typed SMS on the mentioned number – 7208933148
7. SBI Quick registration is complete. You will receive the confirmation message.
8. You can now view the SBI Quick App.6-month E-statementOption. This option is in front of you.Tap on the SMS icon.
9. To open the file, you will need to enter your account number and 4-digit passcode.
10. The SMS app will now open on your smartphone.
11. Send the message pre-typed to the number.
12. After you have sent the message successfully, you can open your email.
13. Check the email you received from SBI, which includes the latest 6-month statement.
This is how to get your sbi passbook online.
How to get a mini statement online via missed call
You can check your account transactions by phone if you don’t have access to the internet but still want to review them. SBI offers the option to receive a mini sbi passbook statement via missed call.
To receive the mini statement via mobile, you only need to have a registered bank mobile number.
- Register your mobile number with your bank and dial the following number from the dial pad.
- Missed call number for SBI mini statement–9223866666
- Call this number, and wait for it to disconnect automatically.
- In a matter of seconds, an SMS will be sent to you containing the details of your last five transactions.
Online access to the sbi e passbook can be made from your home. To view sbi passbook statement online, you only need to have a registered mobile phone number. If you have any questions regarding this information, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
How to order SBI passbook online? in this post, you learn about in this blog you are learning about sbi passbook online, sbi passbook statement. You got all information in this blog, sbi passbook details, sbi e passbook. I hope you got a lot of information from this blog. cheers!