Many SBI customers use online services for their work. Sometimes, however, they may not have access to the internet or their online banking isn’t working for some reason. This is where you could find yourself in an emergency situation and need an SBI statement immediately. SBI acknowledged this and created a service that allows you to download your sbi statement without having to use internet banking. You can also view your account statement on your phone without internet access.
In this blog you are learning about how to get sbi bank statement without net banking, sbi statement download without net banking, sbi bank statement online without net banking, how to get sbi bank statement, how to download sbi bank statement.. You got all information in this blog. This blog is completely explain about how to get sbi bank statement without net banking, … I hope you all enjoy this post.
In some cases, however, internet banking may not work. However, it is possible to download a pdf file from your account statement. You can also use SBI apps and facilities in this situation to complete your work.
In this instance, one of the best methods is toAsk for a statement at a branch of your bank.You can choose the period you want. It will be yours for nothing. This method can be time-consuming and not as convenient as it sounds. We have two options to help you get out of this dilemma:
- SBI Quick App
- SBI Yono Lite App
We’ll show you how to use SBI Quick App to obtain your SBI account statement online. Rest of the apps will offer similar methods to obtain sbi bank statement online without net banking.
Method 1: How to download SBI account statements without internet banking using the SBI Quick App on your phone
- Download the SBI Quick App on your Smartphone. The app is free to download from the Google Play Store or IOS App Store.Download SBI Quick App for AndroidDownload SBI Quick App for iOS.
- When asked, grant permission to the SMS service.
- When asked, grant the permission to call you by phone.
- First, register for SMS banking. Choose the Register Enter your Mobile Number in the Menu
- Click on the button to continue.SUBMIT The app will then redirect you to the SMS app on your phone. To register for SBI SMS Banking Service, send the message you have already written.
- Within a matter of seconds, you will receive an SMS reply SMS confirming your successful registration for SMS banking.
- Return to the SBI Quick App and select the option you want.Services for AccountsOption.
- Now tap theMessage ico. In front of the option 6-month eStatement.
- To protect your statement pdf file, enter your account number along with a four-digit security code.
- Once you’re done tap on theSubmitWait for a while and then you’ll receive an SMS with your request being processed successfully.
- You will receive an email with the attached statement shortly after.
This service is not available via SMS. For every query that you make in the app, charges may apply.
You can also use SBI Samadhan, SBI Mingle apps to download your sbi account statement, even without using internet banking.
Sometimes you may not have internet access on your phone, but still want to view your account statement. You can do this using the SBI anywhere app.
SBI app has a feature called mPassbook. When enabled, this passbook can also be viewed offline.
To view your offline passbook, you will need to have the sbi anywhere application installed and your mpassbook synced when you had internet access. Only the last transaction that was synced can be viewed offline.
- Open the SBI Yono Lite app on your phone.
- Download the SBI Quick App on your Smartphone. The app is free to download from the Google Play Store or IOS App Store.Download SBI Yono Lite App
- Click on the bottom of your screenContinue readingOther options
- ChoosemPassbookOption from the list
- If you already have a passcode, enter the user id or passcode and click onView.
- If you are not “New offline mPassbook userTo view your statement offline, tap on “First time user” and then enter your Internet Banking User ID and four-digit Password.
- Select the account number that you wish to see the statement.
- The SBI account statement can be viewed online without the need for an internet connection.
This is it. You can view your SBI account statement online without internet banking.
You can check your account transactions by phone if you don’t have access to the internet but still want to review them. SBI offers the option to receive a mini-SBI statement via missed call.
To receive the mini statement via mobile, you only need to have a registered bank mobile number.
- Register your mobile number with your bank and dial the following number from the dial pad.Missed call number for SBI mini statement-922386666666
- Call this number, and wait for it to disconnect automatically.
- In a matter of seconds, an SMS will be sent to you containing the details of the 5 most recent transactions in your account.
You can also register for SBO Mobile Banking Activation to receive the mini statement via SMS.
Hope you got a lot to know about how to get sbi bank statement without net banking . We have tried to give you information about how to get sbi bank statement without net banking, sbi statement download without net banking, sbi bank statement online without net banking, how to get sbi bank statement, how to download sbi bank statement from here. Along with this, we have told about how to get sbi bank statement without net banking , If you still have any question in your mind about how to get sbi bank statement without net banking then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below.