- The mobile number registered in SBI bank should be present with you.
- The mobile number should have an active recharge plan so that you can receive SMS.
- Internet connection on the phone (via SIM or Wifi) to download the App or Access the App.
- You should know the SBI Internet banking User ID and password to login to the SBI mobile App.
There are two methods available to download the SBI bank statement on mobile phone. One method is the offline method in which you don’t need an internet connection to get a PDF statement. The other method requires an internet connection to download statement on your Mobile in pdf format.
You only need the internet to download SBI Quick App. After that, there is no need for the internet for using the app.
- First of all, download SBI Quick on your mobile phone.Download SBI Quick App for AndroidDownload SBI Quick App for iOS
- Now, register on the app using your mobile number and OTP verification.
- Now, from the main page of the app, select the Account Services option.
- On the new screen, you can see the 6-month E-statement option. Here, select the
- SMS option in front of a statement.
- Enter your Account Number and Passcode to open the PDF statement.
Once you click on the SUBMIT button, you will now receive your 6-month statement on the email id. You will also get SMS regarding this.
Login to your email id on your phone and download the SBI bank statement on Mobile.
Now, open the statement and enter the passcode you chose in step 5.
You can use the Yono Lite App on your mobile phone to download the statement in pdf format.
- Download Yono Lite app on your mobileDownload SBI Yono Lite for androidDownload SBI Yono Lite for iOS
- Register using your internet banking user id, password, and OTP verification.
- From the home screen, select My Accounts option.
- Then select View/Download Statement option from the menu.
- From the new screen, select the account number and then select the start date and end date of your Statement.
- Click on the Download button and allow the files access to save the file.
- SBI statement is now downloaded on your Mobile. The password to open the statement is your 11 digit account number.
- Now, open the file using any PDF viewer on your phone and enter the password.
- You can see your SBI bank statement on Mobile in pdf format.
This way you can easily get your SBI statement online and offline without the internet.
Must Read – How To Activate SBI Debit Card?
If you want to get just a mini statement then also, you can get it by missed call or by sending SMS.
You can get your SBI bank mini statement on Mobile in PDF format. You can do this without the internet on phone and also with the internet on Mobile. Without the internet you will get your statement on your email while using the internet you will get the SBI bank statement on your phone directly. In case you get any difficulty, feel free to ask in the comment section below.