Online, Kotak Bank allows you to generate your PIN for your Kotak Debit card. You will need to generate the PIN online to activate your Kotak Debit Card. This guide will show you how to generate a PIN online for your Kotak debit card. There are many ways to generate your PIN online.
- To generate your PIN online, you will need a debit card number and an expert date.
- You should always have your bank’s mobile number with you.
- Internet banking Password and User ID
- Kotak CRN number for registering on Kotak 811 App.
- Via Internet banking
- Via Kotak App 811
Each method will be described in detail.
- Open the Kotak Internet banking website on your smartphone/computer – https://www.kotak.com/en.html.
- Click the Login button to enter your CRN password.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. You will be prompted to enter the OTP on the next screen.
- Click on the button at the top of the page.Debit cardOption.
- Click on the to view your debit card information.Create a PINOption from the page
- Select your Card number on the next page and enter the new PIN you choose. You can enter a four-digit or six-digit PIN.
- Click on the next screen to confirm your card number.ConfirmClick here
- Your PIN is now set, and you can use your card for online transactions or cash withdrawal at ATM with the new PIN.
You must read–How to instantly block the Kotak Debit Card
- Download Kotak 811 App via the App Store or Play Store.Download Kotak 811 App for AndroidDownload Kotak 811 App for iOS
- Register for Kotak811 app using your registered mobile phone number, CRN. To login to the app, create a MPIN.
- Tap on the Homepage to go to theDebit cardOption from Cards Section.
- Now tap on theCreate a PINOption.
- To verify, enter your six-digit MPIN.
- Enter the new pin you choose. Also, re-enter the PIN to verify that you have entered it correctly.
- Click on theSubmitClick the button and your Kotak Debit Card PIN generation process will be complete.