Axis bank is one the most trusted banks in India. Axis bank launched a new feature that allows you to change your mobile number online. This was in response to increasing customer numbers and the Digital India campaign. Online Service allows you to easily change/update your mobile number. This guide will explain how to change your mobile number online with Axis Bank using internet banking or ATM. We also include the offline option just in case.
In this blog you are learning about change axis bank mobile number online, axis bank change mobile number online, how to change mobile number in axis bank through online net banking, how to change mobile number in axis bank net banking online, how to change mobile number in axis bank through net banking.. You got all information in this blog. This blog is completely explain about change axis bank mobile number online, … I hope you all enjoy this post.
One reason to change your mobile number in Axis Bank is that your old mobile number has been closed. If your mobile number has been stolen, you may need to get a new SIM card. This will allow you to update your mobile number in Axis Bank.
You can register for axis banking internet banking, mobile banking, and other services once you have changed/updated your mobile number.
- Go to the Axis Bank Internet Banking login portal
- Log in to your internet banking dashboard with your login details.
- Click on Update personal information
- Now, click on Contact Number Option
- Click on Update to enter your new mobile number
- The OTP will now be sent to your new mobile phone number.
- In the box provided, enter the OTP received.
You can update your mobile number by clicking on the Update Mobile Number Button.
You can now update your registered mobile number with an Axis bank using any Axis ATM.
- Visit any Axis ATM close to you.
- Enter your ATM PIN and insert your card.
- Now from the list of menu options, click on Registration Option.
- Choose theChange Mobile NumberOption.
- The message will display which includes question – A/C number. Do you wish to make ?. changes? XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_
- Choose theUp-to-dateOption from the screen
- Enter your new mobile number using ATM keypads, and then click Confirm.
- Next, enter your new mobile number and confirm.
The bank will change your mobile number and update it within one day.
Although this is the oldest way to update your mobile number in Axis Bank, it has been proven to be the most popular by rural/semi–rural customers. The bank encourages its customers to use online services.
- Visit your local axis Bank branch to visit the Helpdesk
- Ask for the KYC Update Form.
- Complete the form and fill in any details that you wish to change. Enter your new mobile number here.
- For verification, you will also need to enter your personal information such as account number and then sign the document.
- Send the completed form to the appropriate desk.
You are done. Your mobile number has been successfully updated. It may take up to three working days for your new mobile number to be updated in the system.
This guide on How to Change Mobile Number in Axis Bank will explain 3 ways to do so. You can update your mobile number using Internet banking, ATM or through a Bank Branch.
Hope you got a lot to know about change axis bank mobile number online . We have tried to give you information about change axis bank mobile number online, axis bank change mobile number online, how to change mobile number in axis bank through online net banking, how to change mobile number in axis bank net banking online, how to change mobile number in axis bank through net banking from here. Along with this, we have told about change axis bank mobile number online , If you still have any question in your mind about change axis bank mobile number online then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below.