Learn more about the Compete List of AllFruits namedEnglish with photos The fruits are the plant parts that are produced by the plants’ reproduction system.
The fruit is generally a seed-bearing component in flowering plants. These seeds can then be used to plant new plants in soil using dry seedlings.
Common usage of the term “fruit” refers to the fleshy seeds-associated structures (or produce), of plants that are usually sweet or sour and can be eaten raw, such as bananas, apples, grapes and lemons. The term “fruit” can also be used in botanical terms to refer to many structures other than fruits, such as beans, corn kernels and tomatoes.
- Citrus Fruits
- Stone Fruits
- Tropical Fruits
1. Apple - सेब 2. Banana - केला 3. Orange - संतरा 4. Mango - आम 5. Grapes - अंगूर 6. Pineapple - अनन्नास 7. Pomegranate - अनार 8. Avocado - एलीगेटर नाशपाती 9. Coconut - नारियल 10. Papaya - पपीता 11. Watermelon - तरबूज 12. Dragonfruit - ड्रैगन फल 13. Strawberry - स्ट्रॉबेरी 14. Blueberry - ब्लूबेरी 15. Blackberry - जामुन 16. Gooseberry - करौंदा 17. Cherry - चेरी 18. Apricot - खुबानी 19. Jackfruit - कटहल 20. Kiwifruit - कीवी फल 21. Lime - नींबू 22. Peach - आडू 23. Pear - नाशपाती 24. Tamarind - इमली 25. Custard-Apple - शरीफा 26. Fig - अंजीर 27. Guava - अमरूद 28. MuskMelon - खरबूजा 29. Olives - जैतून 30. Java Plum - जावा प्लम
Fruits and vegetables are a good resource of vitamins and minerals including folate and vitamin C. They are a great source of dietary fiber, which can help maintain a healthy digestive system and prevent constipation. Fiber can help reduce the risk of developing bowel cancer.
- Fruits are a good source of vitamins and minerals, including folate, vitamin C and potassium.
- They are a great source of dietary fiber, which can help maintain a healthy digestive system and prevent constipation. A diet high in fibre can also reduce your risk of bowel cancer.
- These can reduce your chances of stroke, heart disease, and other types of cancer.
- Fruit and vegetables contribute to a healthy, balanced diet.
- The taste of fruits and vegetables is delicious, and there are so many to choose from.
Also, fruits are usually low in calories and fat (provided they are not fried or roasted in a lot of oil). You can eat them to help maintain your health.Healthy weight Keep your heart healthy.
Your 5 A Day should contain a variety fruits and vegetables to get the best out of your 5 portions. Because different vegetables and fruits contain different amounts of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, this is important.
You can count almost all fruits and vegetables towards your 5 A Day. You can have them fresh, frozen, canned or dried. Potatoes, yams and cassava do not count because they mainly contribute starch to the diet.
Apple shall be mature, well-formed , and have a variety of color and shape characteristics. Apple must have a smooth, shiny surface. Apple must be free of hail marks/spots and russet.
Good bananas should be plump and firm in appearance. A banana’s color does not necessarily indicate its quality. In some cases, a banana that is greenish may be just as good as a fully-yellow one but it will not be ready for eating.
Oranges are round, orange-colored fruits that can grow on trees up to 10 m (33 feet) tall. Orange trees are small, white flowers with five petals and have dark green shiny leaves. Many bees love the sweet smell of orange blossoms. A orange’s skin is a hard, shiny orange.
The skin is smooth and leathery-like. The distinctive sweet, resinous scent of ripe mangoes is evident when they are intact.
Table grape cultivars are known for producing large, seedless fruits (see below) and thin skin. The grapes for wine are usually smaller and less seeded. They also have thicker skins, which is a desirable trait in wine-making because wine has a lot of aroma from its skin.
Smooth cayenne” is a 2.5-to 3.0 –kg (5– to 6-lb), cylindrical, pale yellow-to-yellow-fleshed fruit that is well-suited to canning. Its leaves have no spines.
The beauty of pomegranates lies in the abundance of potent plant compounds. Some of these have powerful medicinal properties. The fruit pomegranate contains hundreds of edible arils, which are edible seeds. They are high in fiber, vitamins and minerals, as well as bio-active plant compounds. However, they do contain some sugar.
Skin color: Mid to dark green, not discoloured (chimeral); Oval to oval, slightly pear-shaped. Not > 1 in length to width ratio Fruit must be bright, clean, and fresh. Stickers with PLU, produce/variety name or barcode are required when stickers are not available. requiements.
Creamy yellow esh Firm/hard esh; mediumlt thick skin. ESH should be free of pest infestation and damage. and other physiological disorders; no odours. Pressures >10kg/cm2
Botanically speaking, the coconut fruit can be described as a drupe and not a true nut. It has three layers, just like other fruits.The exocarp and mesocarp are the endocarp, endocarp and mesocarp.. The exocarp, which is usually yellow-green or yellow-brown in color, is the shiny outer skin. Coir is a fiber that makes up the mesocarp. It has many commercial and traditional uses.