DNB: Diplomate of National Board
The full version ofDNBIsDiplomate of the National Board. This is the title that the National Board of Examinations (NBE) has awarded. It is an independent academic body of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India. The NBE awards it to candidates who have completed their postgraduate or postdoctoral training in medicine. Individuals who have completed an MD in the subject area are eligible to take the final Diplomate of National Board certification exam. Around 150 medical schools offer DNB programs. It is not a specific course in medicine. It can be offered in many medical disciplines, such as:
- Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Medical Genetics
- Medical Oncology
- Neuroanaesthesia & Critical Care
- Paediatric Cardiology
What is the DNB Admission Process like?
Here’s how to apply for admission based on entrance exam:
- Step 1 – Register:Students will need to create an account in this step by entering basic information such as email-id and phone number.
- Step 2- Application FormComplete the application form. You must ensure that all information is correct and accurate.
- Step 3 – Upload of DocumentsAll required documents such as mark sheets, photographs and signatures should be scanned and uploaded. Only upload documents in the format specified by the institute’s portal.
- Step4- Payment for Application FeesThe application fees can be paid online or offline.
- Step5 – Downloading the Admit CardAfter all applicants have been deemed eligible, admit cards will be released. To be used on the day, the admit card must first be downloaded.
- Step 6 – Entrance ExamPreparation for the exam should be according to the syllabus and past papers. Attend the exam on the date and time announced.
- Step7 – ResultsWithin a few weeks, the results are available. Candidates who pass the entrance exams are eligible to move on to the next round.
- Step8 – Counseling/Personal Interview and AdmissionStudents who pass the entrance exams are eligible for counseling or PI. Students can now apply for the DNB course.
Those who have qualified their MBBS degree or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks are entitled to admission. Admission to the course is determined on merit or through an entrance exam. The course is open to individuals who have a valid certificate of permanent registration issued by MCI and a medical degree. Many colleges offer counseling services and select students based on the merit-list established by state-wise universities. To select students for the course, some colleges conduct an entrance exam. Major entrance exams carried out by the colleges and universities are NEET PG, PGIMER, JIPMER PG, AIIMS PG.
Other full forms of DNB
|Do Not Bother||Chat|
|Death, Non Battle||FBI Files|
|Drum N Bass||Music|
|Denver National Bank||Banking|
|Den Norske Bank||Banking|
|De Nederlandsche Bank||Banking|
|Did Not Bat||Cricket|
|Dictionary of National Biography||Libraries|
|Division of Neuroscience and Behavior||General|
|Dutch National Bank||Banking|
|Died Non Battle||General|
|Day Night Band||Music|
|Discover No Backup||General|
|Don’t Neglect Bilby’s||Funnies|
|Drill N Bass||General|
|Dunkey N Bubberducky||General|
|Duties de Nederlandsche Bank||Banking|
|Design and Build||Products|
|Did Not Buy||Business|
|Do Not Buy||Business|
|Ducks Named Bonds||News & Media|
|Draw No Bet||Gambling|
|Dun & Bradstreet||NYSE Symbols|
|Do Not Bother||Chat|
|Diplomate National Board||India|
Hope you got a lot to know about full form of dnb. We have tried to give you information about dnb full form, dnb full form in medical, dnb means, full form of dnb, what is dnb. Along with this, we have told about dnb full form in medical, If you still have any question in your mind about dnb means then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below.