In this blog you are learning about ddorequ, ddoreq, ap cyber treasury, ddo request.. You got all information in this blog. This blog is completely explain about ddorequ , … I hope you all enjoy this post.
ddorequ 2021 AP Cyber Treasury Salaary Bill Status ddorequ
DDO Request:The A.P Treasury Department Electronic Payments Makes Employee Salary Slip Process Simple & Efficient. Digital Transactions are made with A.P Treasury by the DDO from the Grassroot Level to the Sub treasury level. The Government of AP makes electronic payments to all district treasuries in order to speed up the payment process. The Government of Andhra Pradesh was entrusted with the responsibility of making online treasury payment in March 2014.
To achieve this goal, three departments, the Drawing and Disbursing Office ( ddorequ ), of Government departments, the treasury and banking authorities, must synchronize. The Andhra Pradesh DTC held a conference earlier to review the matter and determine facts.
It was clear that operational issues will be sorted at the grass-root level. The ddorequ will have adequate facilities to ensure it is successful at the Sub Treasury level.
The conference took place on 28 June 2014. A user manual was created as a result of DTO feedback. It contains information about the steps to follow when preparing bills. The manual procedure should allow the DDO to enter accurate data and make the payment process simple.
Three entities manage an interactive field in the electronic payment process. They are the DDO of government department, treasury and banking authorities. The DDO uses the procedure to prepare the bill for electronic payments.
Second StepDDO will need to use the login details Username and Password.
Third StepAfter the web page has been opened, the DDO should look for the HRMS module ‘pay bills’ and make a selection ‘Benf Bank details’.
Fourth Step: Entry of Beneficiary DetailsThe Beneficiary Details Entry Screen allows you to update the beneficiary details. The ‘Benf bank information’ is included under the pay bills of HRMS. The screen will display the Bank account number, details about the employees, and DDO.
Also Check: AP CFMS Bill Status 2021
(ddorequ) Register for DDO Current Account Number
1. Below is the DDO code.
2. 2.The DDO designated officer must enter the records, such as valid Treasury bank IFSC Code Number and DDO Account number of SBI.
4. After entering current bank account details, it is validated.
5. If there are any errors in the updating of account details, the DDO must immediately notify the Treasury to provide the appropriate proofs such as the Copy of the Bank Account Passbook. It will inform DTA of the Bank account number and valid IFSC Code.
( ddorequ ) Information for employees at the Bank:
1. The DDO office will provide details for employees.
2. 2. The screen will display the employee code and the name of the employee.
3. To update the IFSC code for the branch bank of the employee, The bank will maintain the salary account from this code. The name of the bank is automatically displayed on the screen after the IFSC code has been entered. It serves as a cross-verification with the ddorequ office.
4. In the MICR field, you should also display the MICR code. If the code is not readily available, you can manually enter it. To ensure that the MICR code is properly updated in the DTA central database, the Treasury must be notified.
5. 5. The DDO will need the bank account number for the employee.
( ddorequ ) Information about Third-Party Banks:
1.There is no need for an employee code in the case of third-party bank information. To make an entry, the DDO may skip this field.
2. 2. The DDO must clearly fill in the name and address of the third party.
3. 3. The DDO must enter the “IFSC CODE” field. For cross-verification, the name of the branch and its address will be displayed.
4. If the MICR code is not already displayed, it will be automatically displayed. The DDO official must enter MICR and inform the Treasury Department about details of the MICR code.
5. For confirmation, enter the number of the third party’s bank account and press the submit button.
1. 1.Open the HRMS Package and look for the submodule “TBR_Beneficiary details Entry” under the Pay bills module.
2. The input for the module is the TBR number.
3. All details of employees are displayed on the screen.
4. DDO can verify the salary details, and then click on the submit button if they are correct.
5. The bills are submitted to Treasury Department via the DDO claims module. The amounts are transferred directly to beneficiary accounts by the treasury department.
6. It is possible that a beneficiary/beneficiary amount has not been deposited into the treasury. This could be due to an incorrect account. In the permanent database, beneficiary information will need to be updated. The proof must be obtained by the treasury officers to confirm that the beneficiary details have been updated in the permanent database. Make the necessary corrections based on the proof.
How to find out the payment status of your bill
1.The DDO is asked to determine the status of the bill’s payment using the Treasury details and sub-divisions of General Services from the HRMS Packages.
Second StepThe ddorequ will need to select the District Code, STO Code, and enter the Token number as shown below.
Third StepThe ddorequ now need to click on theSubmitClick the button to check the Bill Payment Status online.
1.The Treasuries & Accounts Department will process the DDO Request. https://treasury3.apcfss.in/.
Second StepAfter logging into the AP Treasury portal users must click theDDO REQLink
Third StepThe ddorequ Claims page opens on the Screen. Employees will need to enter their User Name and Password in order to log in. ddorequ Page.
Fourth StepUsers can now generate Salary Bills or update their Bank account details.
Hope you got a lot to know about ddorequ . We have tried to give you information about ddorequ, ddoreq, ap cyber treasury, ddo request from here. Along with this, we have told about ddorequ , If you still have any question in your mind about ddorequ then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below.