You are now
in this blog you are learning about cid ka full form,,cid ki full form,.. You got all information in this blog. This blog is completly explain about cid ka full form , cid ki full form . I hope you all enoy this post.
The most important unit of the police organization is the Crime Branch, Crime Investigation Department.
The Crime Branch is responsible for investigating, prosecuting, and collecting criminal intelligence. While the State Special Branch is responsible for the collection, collation, and dissemination intelligence about various political and communal terrorist activities as well as related law and order issues such as agitations and strikes, etc.
The functions of the department are clearly stated on Page 223 Chapter 15, Bihar/Jharkhand Police Manual, Section 410 and later thereof.
Sec 409. Section 409. The Intelligence Department is also under the control of another deputy inspector-general. (b) See rule 7A (i), (b), and (c) for information about the posting of superintendents of police who will be In charge of separate wings within each of the two departments. For field operations, another subordinate officer of police will also be posted to the two departments.
(c) Ministerial Offices.–Assistants are employed in Criminal Investigation Department. However, Intelligence Department will post ministerial officers with executive rank who will create a cadre and shall be appointed according to the police Act (5,1861).
(d) The personnel of the transfer department from the general cadre will fill both departments. There will not be direct recruitment. In the Intelligence Department, the officers called “Reporters” will be taken from the Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors or Steno Sub-inspectors.
(e) Employees of both departments will be promoted, deputed, transferred, and so forth, as employees of police ranges, according to the rules in chapters 23-24, Appendix 72, etc.
(f) For restrictions of use of Police uniform and in giving police salute for Criminal Investigation Department/Intelligence Department officials see rule 1061 (e)
410. Function of the departments–(1) Separate instructions are set out in a special manual that is specific to the Intelligence Department.
(2) The Criminal Investigation Department’s functions shall include the following:
(a) Information collection and distribution related to professional cases or classes of crime.
(2) a highway, railway, or mail robbery
(3) Counterfeiting coins or stamps, forging note, uttering that you are in possession of counterfiet coin, stamps, or forged money
(4) Professional poisoners can drug poisoning.
(6) Action against criminal gangs, such as cases under section 400, 401, IPC, and proceedings under sections 110 and 109, Cr.P.C.
(7) Professional criminals whose activities extend beyond the boundaries of one district
(8) These crimes are the subject of special orders by the Inspector-General.
(b) (i) To control, advise, and provide assistance as the circumstances demand, in inquiries or investigations into crimes of the classed in (a).
(iii) To assist, control or advise in investigations into serious crimes in which assistance, control or advice is requested by local authorities or ordered by the Inspector General or Government.
(iii). To inquire about foreign criminals’ movements and other matters where local police request assistance.
(c) To inquire about forgery of telegraphic railway receipts, postal frauds or the movements of foreign criminals. The department may also be asked to assist in similar cases.
(d) Headquarters shall have specialised squads for investigating cases. Each squad will have its own investigators who shall look into cases relating to squads. If necessary, deputation shall be sent throughout the State. The following types of squads are allowed:
Squad for defalcation and cheating
Forged note and counterfeiting squad
Railway Crime Squad (see Rule 680).
Eve teasing prevention squad
Other than this, other offices will be available for special work.
e) At the headquarters of Criminal Investigation Department there will be a statistical section museum (Rule1386), library, record, and law sections. The incharge should be experts, and an annual stock verification must be made of all books, records, and items in the museum.
(f) This department shall also have the following offices:
Finger Print Bureau (Chapter 16),
Laboratory (Appendix 25),
Photo Bureau ( Appendix 22),
Dog Squad (Appendix 83), whose braches may also be set up in other areas.
Missing Persons Bureau ( Appendix 81)
Juvenile Aid Bureau ( Appendix 82)
The State Forensic Science Laboratory (Chapter 43) shall also be responsible for the scientific examination.
(g) Criminal Investigation Department to keep in contact with Inter-national Crime Police Orgnisation:–Instructions regarding collecting and disseminating information about crimes and criminals with an international complexion, their Finger Print slips, photographs etc, are given in Appendix 95.
(h) Information about release date and place should be provided to the Criminal Investigation Department. This information will be forwarded to the Interpol Division at the C.B.I. This will ensure that the foreigner is subject to constant surveillance.
- Register, investigation, detection, and prosecution of a specified class of cases or cases entrusted to the Government and DGP.
- Conducting inquiries according to prescribed procedures.
- Maintenance, updating and use of Crime-Criminal Information System. Crime and criminal records. Planning and implementation of criminal intelligence systems. Crime analysis to improve the prevention, detection and investigation of criminal cases.
- Coordination of investigation and related matters in the State and with other States and National Institutions/Organizations dealing with crime investigation and maintenance of crime & criminal records.
- FPB, SCRB and modernization are efficient, professional, and independent.
- Assist, advise and report to the DGP and Government in matters relating to investigation and prosecution.
- timely submission of reports and returns to the relevant Central & State Govt. agencies.
- Answer to Parliamentary & Assembly Questions on Crime and Other Matters relating to State Police, except for those that are purely administrative.
- Human trafficking cases: Launch rescue operations. Provide protection and care for victims after rescue. Coordinate with NGOs.
- Maintain data base in r/o trials, court disposals, and court orders
- Report on appeals filed judgments.
- Refer to legal issues and criminal law references and make a report.
- Through research and coordination with I/Os, support the presentation of prosecution evidence for important cases.
- The photography cell issues identity cards to police officers.
- Assist the Special Branch and District in the tracking of criminals, explosives checks and anti-sabotage checks by maintaining a dog squad.
- CB-CID can assist and support the police district by either taking over the whole investigation or sending one or more specialist investigating officers or civilian specialists to the Police district. This includes visits to crime scenes, providing criminal intelligence and information and giving specific advice on how to coordinate investigations within the state with other states.
|Definition||:||Criminal Investigation Department|
|Category||:||Governmental » Police|
Shri Atulchandra Kulkarni ADG
Our CIDI is making a name for itself by contributing to the detection of irregularities in different government departments and raising awareness among the people about their rights. We support local, national, and international law enforcement officials in their continuous effort to curb the activities of crime syndicates, organized gangs, smuggles, and general law breaking.
An Addl heads the CID Establishment. The Director General of Police is a rank officer.
Supervision of Crime Investigation – Spl. Spl.
It is my pleasure to present the official website for Maharashtra. The revamped and updated State Criminal Investigation Department (CID). CID, which was established in 1905 is the premier investigation agency in Maharashtra State.
It has been conducting serious, sensational, and complex investigations, including those involving economic frauds. CID is entrusted with these cases from time to time, by the State Govt. and the Higher Courts. CID’s State Crime Records Bureau is another important division.
It maintains vital data and statistics on (CID FULL FROM)crime and criminals throughout the State. This division also houses The Documents Examinations Bureau (FPB), which provides valuable assistance to investigators.
Govt. has an ambitious project called Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems. CID. Maharashtra is the nodal agency responsible for its implementation. The CCTNS’s Citizen’s Portal is the most important component. 9) Downloads, are available without registration and 12 more services like 1) E-Complaint, 2) Status of Complaint, 3) Citizen Information, 4) Feedback of Citizens, 5) Tenant/Paying Guest (PG) Verification, 6) Character Certificate Request, 7) Programme Permissions, 8) Protest/Strike Request, 9) Procession Request, 10) Employee Verification, 11) Maidservant Verification, 12) C-Form, 13) Vehicle Information, 14) Ganesh Festival Permission and 15) Navratri Festival Permission, are available after registration on this Portal. Moreover, the Portal integrates with the CCTNS to allow for quick searches of Missing Persons or Stolen Vehicles.
I am pleased to present the updated and fully redesigned website of CID to citizens. It aims to provide maximum transparency and clarity regarding the CID’s role. CID has made special efforts to provide the most information possible about their functioning and branches. This weesite has a new Flash Section. Safety features have been improved which will + be beneficial to users.
I hope this revam>cd web site will prove useful for all users. It will provide valuable information. We welcome any feedback and suggestions.
Its improvement are most welcomed Jai Hind Atulchandra Kumar Kulkarni
1. Register, investigation, detection and prosecution of a specific class of cases and cases entrusted by the Government and DGP.
2. In certain cases, it is necessary to conduct inquiries in accordance with the prescribed procedures
3. Maintenance, updating, and use of the Crime-Criminal Information System. Criminal records and crime. Implementation and planning of criminal intelligence systems. Crime analysis is used to improve the detection, investigation and prevention of criminal cases.
4. Coordinated investigation of related issues within the State as well as other States and National Institutions/Organizations dealing with crime investigation/maintenance.
5. FPB, SCRB, and modernization of FPB work efficiently, professionally, and independently.
6. Coordinate with FSLs
7. Verification and issuance of NOCs for vehicles, firms, cyber cafés, etc.
8. Notifying the appropriate Central and State Govts promptly with timely reports and returns. agency.
9. Rescue operations for victims of human trafficking: After rescue, provide protection and care to victims.
10. Coordinate with the PPs/APPs and the Law department in r/o prosecutorial matters.
11. Monitoring the prompt execution of summonses/warrants etc. Both inside and outside the State.
12. Ensure that your data base is up-to-date in all cases, including those under trial, court dispositions, or court orders.
13. Appeal hearings: Examine and report on the judgments.
14. Support the presentation of evidence in prosecution cases by coordinating with I/Os and conducting research.
15. Assist the Special Branch or district in tracking criminals, checking explosives, and anti-sabotage checks. 24. CB-CID is able to assist the police district in two ways. One, it can take over the entire investigation and send one or more civilian experts or special investigating officers to the Police District. This includes visiting crime scenes and providing criminal intelligence and other information. It also provides specific advice on how to coordinate investigations in other states and secure assistance from other countries. The district superintendents will also assist CB-CID in an identical fashion.
16. An Addl. District Crime Record Bureau will be performed by a unit from the Addl. SP/DySP can be found at the headquarters for the district police, under the supervision of the district SP.
17. These SOPs will include the guidelines issued either by the Central, State Government, or the Apex Court.
Ordinarily, the Crime Investigation Department will deal with crimes belonging to these classes. Any Unit Officer can request CB-CID investigation without the approval of the DGP or head of CID. No such inquiry or investigation shall be undertaken by CB-CID.
1. Counterfeit currency, and other important thefts of currency note. Counterfeit coins when counterfeits are struck using dies and other cognate offenses in relation to coining by dies
3. Theft of ammunition and arms from the Government
4. Illicit manufacture, transport and sale of firearms, ammunition, explosives, and explosive substances.
5. Foreigners are involved in important cases (including international crimes and women trafficking by foreigners).
6. Frauds using advertisements, bogus companies and funds, impersonation and swindling.
7. Frauds in the Stock Market and Banks
8. Important terrorist cases and bioterrorism cases.
9. Important defalcations and thefts of public money.
11. Financial and economic crimes include money laundering, frauds, forgeries bank, misappropriation, cheating and breach of trust.
12. Organized crime (Mafia type), and gang cases.
13. Important conspiracy cases with ramifications that reach several districts
14. Organized offenses relating to environment, fauna and flora.
15. Trafficking in children, women and girls.
16. Important cases of rape, dowry deaths.
18. Any serious crime that appears to have a political motive. This includes all offenses connected to arms or explosives which are suspected of being of a political nature.
19. Organised theft of motor vehicles
20. Additional cases of international or inter-state nature require coordination and specialized investigation.
21. Organized cases against Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, and important communal or casteriots that were accompanied by murders or arson.
the post, in this post you learn about in this blog you are learning about cid ki full form,,iti full form.. You got all information in this blog.cid ki full form,,cid ki full form. I hope you got lot of information form this blog. cheers!