Nill- Meaning in Telugu
Nill Meaning in Telugu
More Telugu Words for Nill
- నిశ్శబ్దం విచ్ఛిన్నం
- డిప్ స్టిక్
- అతిగా విస్తరించడం
Meanings of nil in Telugu
Close by Translations
◾ Nimble- fingered
◾ Nimble- footed
1. nothing ::ఏమీ
2. none ::ఎవరూ
3. zero ::సున్నా
6. love ::ప్రేమ
7. zilch ::zilch
8. zip ::జిప్
9. nada ::nada
10. a goose egg ::ఒక గూస్ గుడ్డు
11. nix ::నిక్స్
12. cipher ::సాంకేతికలిపి
(1) Newbridge were acceptable incentive for their 15 focuses to nil half time lead.
(2) Like all thoughts that include tremendous going through today to set aside cash tomorrow, it has been spent to nil effect.
(3) The failures drove by three to nil at the difference in closes, the entirety of their scores coming from the boot of ace marksman John Sheehan.
(4) The under 16 young men lost three nil to Wexford Albion in the league.
(5) The criticism is nearly nil these days, and one would not like to whip a dead horse!
(6) The Academy began brilliantly and lead by two to nil after five minutes.
(7) Anyway, they beat us by one objective to nil scored by Roberto Carlos in the first half.
(8) They were winning by eight to nil until Ronan Conway scored the lone objective of the game well into injury time.
(9) Bangalow ought to have taken care of the game yet wasted a 2 – nil lead late in the game.
(10) Claremorris recorded a 3 – nil prevail upon Kilmore in the Mayo senior group last Saturday evening.
(11) Hosting Bangalow on Saturday they left away with a persuading 3 – nil victory.
(12) The outcomes so far have been nearly nil ; the ground is very hard.
(13) After the home side drove at the break by an objective to nil , the guests scored two early objectives toward the beginning of the subsequent half to place them in the driving seat.
(14) She played a featuring job for the group in their new 1 – nil prevail upon Iceland.
(15) We’ve been here thirty minutes as of now and there’s been totally nil .
(16) This circumstance, with such an exchange balance and the undeniable level of the momentum account, requires a nil spending shortfall.
ENGLISH-MOSSBERG.IN | ENGLISH TO TELUGU DICTIONARYThis isn’t only a normal English to Telugu word reference and Telugu to English word reference. This word reference has the biggest information base for word meaning.
It doesn’t just give you English toTelugu and Telugu to English word meaning, it gives English to English word importance alongside Antonyms, Synonyms, Examples, Related words and Examples from your number one TV Shows.
This word reference assists you with looking rapidly for Telugu to English interpretation, English to Telugu interpretation.
It has in excess of 500,000 word meaning is as yet developing. This English to Telugu word reference additionally gives you an Android application to your disconnected use.
The word reference has predominantly three highlights : make an interpretation of English words to Telugu make an interpretation of Telugu words to English, duplicate and glue any section in the Reat Text box then, at that point tap on any word to get moment word meaning.
This site additionally gives you English Grammar, TOEFL and most normal words.
EXAMPLE:- Claremorris recorded a 3 - 'nil' prevail upon Kilmore in the Mayo senior group last Saturday evening. The under 16 young men lost three 'nil' to Wexford Albion in the alliance. She played a featuring part for the group in their new 1 - 'nil' prevail upon Iceland. Vikings began firmly yet couldn't change over thus the game was secured at 'nil' all in the main half. The failures drove by three to 'nil' at the difference in closes, the entirety of their scores coming from the boot of pro marksman John Sheehan. Players who bid 'nil' are focused on winning no deceives themselves. There was 'nil' wind on the ground, however I had an ideal two-stepper landing. After the home side drove at the break by an objective to 'nil' , the guests scored two early objectives toward the beginning of the subsequent half to place them in the driving seat. There is basically 'nil' slave exchange and ivory is getting increasingly hard to get. Despite the fact that he played an exceptionally solid adversary he set up a solid battle yet lost 2 games to 'nil' . The outcomes so far have been nearly 'nil' ; the ground is very hard. In the two circumstances, they would experience issues dispatching in 'nil' wind. Utilizing two tanks will give you a scope of around 100 miles in 'nil' wind or significantly more on the off chance that you fly downwind. At any rate, they beat us by one objective to 'nil' scored by Roberto Carlos in the main half. The input is nearly 'nil' these days, and one would not like to lash a dead pony! A rancher isn't viewed as charged to burden in those years on the off chance that he had a cultivating misfortune, or if benefits were 'nil' because of stock help. The explanation I carry the account of Hectors fortitude to the front is on the grounds that I have none, 'nil' , not a drop. Thirty years prior, there were consistently two officials strolling all over the road and the crime percentage was 'nil' . Bangalow ought to have taken care of the game however wasted a 2 - 'nil' lead late. Just open another record and afterward mastermind an equilibrium move to a card with a 'nil' balance. Like all thoughts that include gigantic going through today to set aside cash tomorrow, it has been spent to 'nil' impact. Ballina drove 9 - 'nil' at half-time having played with the breeze. The present circumstance, with such an exchange balance and the significant level of the current record, requires a 'nil' spending shortage. They won by four objectives to 'nil' , with two objectives scored in one or the other half. Now his protection from any solicitation, regardless of how weird, was basically 'nil' . A player who needed to offer 'nil' would do as such at their chance to offer. They were winning by eight to 'nil' until Ronan Conway scored the lone objective of the game well into injury time. Michael Conroy made it two 'nil' with a fine artful point from play in the wake of social event a Damian Munnelly free. Since there are no processing plants or workshops the interest for work is nearly 'nil' . We've been here thirty minutes as of now and there's been totally 'nil' .
Verb –An action word is a word that communicates an activity or a condition.
Adverb – A verb modifier portrays how the activity is performed. They tell how a lot, how frequently, when and where something is finished.
Noun – A noun is an individual, spot, thing, or idea. example-ram, book,bhopal.Things are the subject of a sentence.
Common Noun – A noun that doesn’t name a particular individual, spot or thing.
Proper Noun – The pronoun is a word utilized instead of at least one things. It might represent an individual, spot, thing, or thought.
Adjective –A adjective is a word that portrays a noun or pronoun. It determines what kind, the number of, or which one.
Conjunction –A combination is a word that joins words or word assembles together. A few example conjunctions are: and, however, or, nor, albeit, yet, thus, either, and furthermore.
Preposition – A relational word is a word that shows position or, bearing. A few models are in, out, under, finished, after, out, into, up, down, for, and between.
Homophones – Homophones are words that sound the same yet they have various implications and various spellings.
Homographs – Homographs are words that could conceivably strong the same however have a similar spelling yet an alternate importance.
Complex Sentence -An intricate sentence is a free provision joined by at least one ward provisos.ex sentence is an independent clause joined by one or more dependent clauses.
Interjection -An addition is a word that shows compelling feeling. Such models are Wow!, Ouch!, Hurray!, and Oh no!. Additions can truly liven up a sentence. They help to add voice to your composition.v