Buddy, you must have consumed fruits. I don’t actually feel that there’ll be such a person who’d be shy in fruits. Each of the people who live in the whole world eat fruits with fantastic fervor. In the present article, we are going to let you know about name of all fruits.
Friends, everyone knows how beneficial fruits are for our wellbeing. We don’t even need to tell you . We all should consume as much fruits as you can. It is very beneficial for our health. Because they contain magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin A and a number of other nutrients. That’s exactly why we must take veggies in our diet.
Now I will inform you the names of all the fruits in Hindi and in English since many people know the names of fruits in English, so they do not know their names in Hindi.
For those who know in Hindi then you do not know what this fruit is called in English.
We all eat veggies, but when it has to do with know the Hindi and English names of all of the fruits, then there are hardly any men and women who understand the names of all of the fruits in both Hindi and English languages. Today I will tell the names of all the fruits in both Hindi and English for all of you, if you haven’t eaten any of these fruits yet then you must . So you must consume it after today because every fruit has a different flavor and significance.
I have listed the English-Hindi names of all of the fruits using their Hindi meaning. So let’s jump to our Primary topic-
( मैंने सभी फलों के हिंदी अर्थ का उपयोग करते हुए उनके अंग्रेजी-हिंदी नामों को सूचीबद्ध किया है। तो चलिए अपने मुख्य टॉपिक पर आते हैं- )
No matter where you look, the food we eat is getting farther away from nature. Grocery store shelves are full of processed foods with additives and preservatives that are hard to pronounce. When we’re not buying food at the shop, it’s a cheeseburger and fries for dinner.
When you consider the effect this type of diet can have on your health, it is troubling. It is of little wonder the rates of obesity, heart disease, diabetes and other metabolic diseases have increased steadily over the past couple of years.
To avoid being a part of these numbers, you should begin bringing your diet more in accordance with nature, and that means eating more fruits and vegetables. Here are the top 10 reasons that’s a fantastic idea! :
- Fruits and veggies are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. You wont find a better nutritional source than veggies and fruits, which are packed with vitamins A, E and C, in addition to magnesium, zinc, phosphorous and folic acid. For potassium, one of the most essential minerals for your wellbeing, eat lots of avocados, sweet potatoes, bananas, prunes as well as tomato paste puree.
- You get to enjoy many different tastes and textures. With all their distinctive and intriguing flavors, plant-based foods let you get creative in the kitchen.
- Lots and a Lot of fiber. Most fruits and veggies have plenty of fiber to fill you up and promote bowel health, but a few have more than others. Fiber-rich veggies include artichokes, green beans, broccoli and cauliflower. High-fiber fruits contain raspberries, pears, pumpkin and apples.
- They’re low-carb and low-calorie. Generally, fruits and vegetables are very low in calories and fat, which means you may eat more to keep you feeling full without worrying about excess fat or calories. You are able to save more than 200 calories by eating half a cup of grapes versus a fourth of a cup of M&Ms. That said, there are exceptions, like avocados, olives and coconuts.
- Protect against cancer and other ailments. Many fruits and vegetables contain phytochemicals, which are biologically active chemicals that can help protect against several diseases. This means that you may decrease your risk of type 2 diabetes, stroke, obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure and cancer by simply adding them into your diet plan. Specifically cruciferous veggies, like cabbage, broccoli, collards and watercress, are associated with reducing cancer risks.
- Fruits and vegetables help you maintain decent health. Because they are low in saturated fat, salt and sugar, fruits and vegetables are a part of a well-balanced diet that can help you eliminate weight or prevent weight gain.
- Low in sodium and cholesterol. Cholesterol is not found in vegetables and fruits.
- They are all nutritious, whether they are fresh, frozen, canned or dried.There is no difference in nutrition between canned, frozen, or dried products. The majority of canned and frozen foods are processed within hours after harvest. Therefore, nutritional value is preserved quickly.
- It’s simple, quick and convenient.Many fruits and vegetables, unlike granola bars and crackers require no packaging. This means that you can grab an apple or a banana as you go out the door.
- Finally… Smoothies!A blender is all you need to make a delicious smoothie with all your favorite flavors. Here’s a tip: When you make a fruit smoothie, you can add as much fresh lettuce to it as you like. After you have cooked it, spinach will not taste the same as “spinach”.
It is an excellent way to improve your health and enjoy fruits and vegetables. It may require some imagination, effort, and an open mind to try new foods, but switching to a diet rich in fruits and vegetables is well worth the effort.
फल खाने के फायदे | benefits of fruits in hindi :
इसके कई कारण हैं ki फलों और सब्जियों ka सेवन बहुत जरूरी है! हर saal नए सबूत saamne आते हैं जो फल और सब्जियां खाने के लाभों के बारे में saamne आते हैं इसलिए sabhi कारणों का नामकरण karne में पूरा दिन lag सकता है! मैंने नीचे कुछ सबसे महत्वपूर्ण सूचीबद्ध kiye हैं:
- फलों और सब्जियों mai फाइबर होता है जो aapko पूर्ण रखने ke लिए महत्वपूर्ण है, पाचन ko सामान्य rakhta है, और हृदय रोग, टाइप 2 मधुमेह, उच्च रक्तचाप or कुछ कैंसर सहित कई बीमारियों ke जोखिम or प्रभावों ko कम करने से जुड़ा हुआ है।
- फलों or सब्जियों में कई आवश्यक विटामिन or खनिज hote हैं जिन्हें Aapka शरीर अपने आप नहीं बना सकता है; यह वही है जो आपको स्वस्थ और ऊर्जावान महसूस कराता है।
- अपने उच्च कैलोरी waale खाद्य पदार्थों ko फलों और सब्जियों (जो कैलोरी में कम होते हैं) ke साथ बदलने se कैलोरी की मात्रा कम ho सकती है। यह बदले mai वजन बढ़ने के जोखिम ko भी कम करेगा, जो कि टाइप 2 मधुमेह और उच्च रक्तचाप जैसी कई बीमारियों से जुड़ा है।
Friends, this is a list with names of fruits. We have written over 80 fruit titles in Hindi and English. The side has a picture of the fruit so that you can identify it easily by looking at the photo.
Friends, there are many types of fruits around the globe. We all know the names of many of these fruits, but there are others we don’t. We’ve never heard the names of these fruits, nor have we ever eaten them.
Because some fruits are well-known all over the globe and can be found anywhere, this is because they are not as common in certain places. There are some fruits that are only found in certain places and aren’t as popular.
If you look at the above list, you will see that you need to know Bananas, Apples, Mangos, etc. You should know. You will also learn the names of certain fruits.
Lastly, I would like to say you that if you loved my blog post about “Fruits Name In English And Hindi (फलों के नाम इंग्लिश और हिंदी में)”, 10 fruits name, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100 fruits name (10 फल के नाम, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100 फलों के नाम) then do share it on Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. You have to share it with everyone. So that everyone can understand the English-Hindi name of Fruits.