These are some tips to help you master the pair of words.
|It is(show possession).||It’sIt is|
|Accept(consent to be received)||Other(other than)|
|Access(approach or enter).||Exceeds(More than is necessary)|
|AdoptLegally take||Adapt (become adjusted)|
|Accept(confess to believe)||Confess(admit when something is wrong)|
|Enmity(Feeling of active hostility).||Amity(Friendship).|
|Amoral (lack moral sense)||Immoral(sinful).|
|Appraise(Assessment or estimate)||Apprise(inform).|
|Attention(action of dealing)||Intention(an objective or plan)|
|There are many things(a large number)||Allot(Give)|
|All ready(Completely prepared)||Already(As of now)|
|Allusion(suggestive)||You can escape(evade, escape)|
|Award(Prize to someone)||Reward(something given in recognition for effort)|
|Alternate(every other)||Alternate(Another option)|
|The EffectMake a difference||In effect(bring around)|
|Amiable(lovable).||It is possible to be flexible(friendly)|
|Angle(Space between two intersecting lines).||AngelPerson of exceptional conduct|
|AnticipatePrepare yourself for||What to Expect(likely to occur)|
|It took a while(a time period)||Until next time(for short time)|
|Anecdote(amusing story, tale)||Antidote(medicine)|
|Other than(a portion from)||Other than(next to)|
|Between(used to make two objects)||Among(surrounded by more than one)|
|Reverse(back towards starting point)||Backward(Directed behind)|
|Bored(feeling anxious and weary).||Board(A piece of wood)|
|Break(separate into pieces)||Brake(instrument to slow down vehicle).|
|Breathe(Air inhaled and expelled from the lungs).||Breathe(take air into your lungs or expel it from them)|
|Bridal(concern for bride)||BridleHeadgear to control horses|
|CanvasStrong cloth made from hemp||Canvass(propose).|
|Be confident(Assured).||Confidant(Best friend)|
|Conscious(Aware)||Conscience(sense of right).|
|Contemptuous(disrespectful)||It is not to be missed(mean, ignoble).|
|ConvinceInduce someone to do something||Persuade(Induce someone by reasons)|
|Dining(loud noise)||Dining(Eating activity)|
|Diary(journal)||Dairy(Made from milk)|
|Elect(opt to do something)||Choose(pick)|
|Entomology(branch of Zoology)||Etymology(Study of Origin)|
|Particularly(Mostly, mostly)||Particularly(for a special purpose)|
|Everyday(daily).||Every Day(each day)|
|Farther(comparative to far)||Continue reading(at, to).|
|FewerA small number of||Less(to smaller extent)|
|Hanged(Be suspended)||Hung(emotionally confused).|
|Heroine(brave woman).||Heroin(addictive drug)|
|Hour(periodical time)||Our(Belonging to Us)|
|Immigration(Migration from another country)||Emigrate(Leave the Country)|
|Led(Says the way)||Lead(Guide)|
|Lightning(very quickly)||Lightening(Make something)|
|Medal(made from some metal)||Meddle(interfere).|
|Get it now(currently)||Be awareRealize|
|Poring(study, examine)||Poured(spew flow)|
|Pray(Preface to polite request||Prey(Hunt, kill)|
|Proceed(Move on)||Precede(Come first)|
|Right(fair, good)||Write(note, record).|
|More Than(used as a comparison)||NextAt that moment|
|There are(at that location)||They(belonging with people)|
|Too(over, unduly)||To(motion in direction)|
|Abfall(misuse).||Waist(part of the human body)|
|No matter what(inquire about)||WeatherAtmosphere (atmosphere)|
|Who is it?(belong to).||Who is the winner?(Who is/has)|
- What is it?ItWhat color?It’s yellow.
- The ministeradjuredHis stumbling congregationAbjureThe sins of the flesh
- TheobjectMy life’s purpose is to help those who are struggling.abject poverty.
- AllAcceptedMy offerExceptJohn.
- The number of students who wanted it.AccessThe library was openedExcessOne hundred.
- Stay awayWine andRefrainIt is better to keep it from going on the streets.
- The government would frequentlyadoptPolicies that required employees toAdaptTo a strict regime.
- SheRecognizeIt was his fault, but it was never his faultConfessHer sins.
- I am looking forAdviceFrom the Holy Quran before IAdviceAnyone.
- AffectionNo needaffectation.
- Love is a turning pointenmityInAmity.
- Sometimes, it seems more shocking than you realize.AmoralMore than to beImmoral.
- Once we have the jeweler,appraiseWe will give you the diamondKeep trackIts value is yours.
- The policeAcceptTo the suggestion that anyoneExceedsSpeed limits should be punished.
- They got theassentThey allowed the balloon to take off from the weather bureauAscent
- We have to payAttentionTo theIntentionThe sinner.
- I amAverseTo travel in suchNegativeWeather conditions
- Teaching is her forteVocationPainting is the best art form.Avocation.
- She would frequentlyalludeTo her childhood, when she wouldYou are not hereHer brothers playing hide-and-seek with her.
- Selfless people don’t need anythingAwardOrRewardFor his services.
- We used to engage in mock debates.Alternateside, takingAlternativePositions
- The government attempted to ease the situation.EffectsThe depression thatAffectedThe poor man is suffering.
- WithamiableIt is easy to be an adult.AmicableAny dispute can be settled.
- AnywhereAngleHe looks like he wants to be anangel.
- It is difficult toanticipateThings that one does not needExpect.
- I’ll be there againTake a momentYou can do it. Do you want to wait?Once in a while?
- He shared a hilarious storyAnecdoteMixing his soda with the snake biteantidote.
- Other thanMy brother was sitting with me.NebenMy mother.
- Both are not aBorrowerNor alenderbe.
- The economy seemed to be in declineBackwardsThanks to theBackward government policies.
- It was so.BoredomAt theBoardat the meeting of the Trustees that I fell asleep.
- He willBreakThe carBreezeIf he continues to push for it like that.
- EveryBreathingCounts, soBreatheNow, take a deep breath.
- The Assembly will address theConcessionEast Pakistan’s next chaptersession.
- We worecanvasWe tried to put on shoescanvassThe entire area.
- Many people believed he was sweet.Kindness is a natural instinctIn his innocence, I believed he was boorish.Childish.
- HisClothingThey were made fromClothsMany colors available
- We used acoarseSandpaper, ofCourse.
- SheComplementary sister forComplementingHot coffee with dinner
- She wasConfidentSheConfidantShe had provided her with valuable information.
- The word gutsdenotesIt also includes the intestinesconnotationsCourage and determination.
- It was terribleDiningNoise coming from theDiningRoom.
- Because no one has ever offered anythingdissentWe waited for the right moment.GoodOur work began at that time.descentTo the lower floors.
- She did not seem to be able to.consciousDespite the fact that her husband is not a widower,conscience.
- Her family grew to include contemptuousHerDisregardibleBehave.
- ThesecontinualWeather changes seem to be linked to our ability to change our weathercontinuousEmissions of carbon monoxide to the atmosphere
- My mother willConvinceHe knows she is right, and will definitely prove it to him.PersuadeHe will continue to work.
- She made the decision to search for theCounselThe ZilaCouncil.
- It was not apparentCredibleThis is aCreditableSuch a thing would be unacceptable.
- There was initially only one.CriteriaFor being elected Chairperson, but then suddenly the Party imposed many other requirementsCriteria
- I kept a weekly journal.diaryDuring those years, I was involved in thedairyFarm.
- You can appear more confident if you want to.DemureYou will need toDemurYou can be less assertive.
- All cooldessertIt would be great to eat out on the sandy beaches.desert.
- The prisoner attempted toDesignA cleverDeviceTo help him escape.
- She thought her dog would.dieAfter it had drunk the bowl of blue,Dye.
- They kept their love affair aliveDiscloseLiving the good lifediscreteLives
- A judge should beDisinterestedNotUninterested
- It was part the government’sEconomicStrategy to get the military to buy the mostEconomic material available.
- We shouldWählenA president before heSelectsCabinet members
- What did the politicians intend to do?elicitThese are obviousIllicitHow to get funds without being caught?
- They were afraid his death would bring about panic.eminentIn the world of politics, figure wasimminentThere is a danger of getting killed
- He was determined to carve an ornament.epigramHe had seen it used as anepigraphHis grandfather’sepitaph.
- He loved bugs and was a keen student of them.entomologyHis friend enjoyed words and started to read.etymology.
- HeParticularlyLikes coffee ice cream. His wife purchases some every week.ParticularlyFor him.
- OurEverydayDishesEvery day.
- Now, the document isexplicitWhat was onlyimplicitIn the cunning eyes and the skill of the negotiator.
- What?The extentThey searched for theExtantDo you have manuscripts of Diwan-e-Ghalib
- Nothing seemed to work.FazeShe went through the most difficult momentsPhaseHer life.
- I can runContinue readingYou are more than me, but let’s talk about thatContinue readingAfter the race.
- She hasFewerShe has not received any complaintsLessEnergy
- Previously,We metFormallyThese matters can be discussed.
- The soldiers of theFourthRegiment bravely wentThese are the best.
- Portrait of the criminal who wasHangedLast week washungOn the wall.
- You can call food “food.”HealthfulIf it makes us live betterHealthyLife.
- TheheroineThe overdose of a drug that led to the death of the film star was fatal.heroin.
- In less than oneHourThe voters inOurWe will be voting for the town.
- He made the following remarks in his speech:AllusionTo theIllusionLife is full of beauty.
- They do.ImmigratedThey may come from all parts of Asia to visit this city; later, they might decide to stay.EmigrateOther.
- TheincidenceOfincidentsRobbery is now unacceptable.
- He wasIncredulousHis brother could do suchIncredibleThese feats.
- The TyrantInflictedThey were forced to endure great hardship. They feltAffectedHis harsh regime.
- Her naivety andingenuousMother was amazed that her daughter could make such an amazing productingeniousDemonstration for the science fair
- TheIntenseThe scientists from the University of California, Berkeley did heatIntensiveStudy of theExtensive crop damage.
- MyLatestThe book Spoken English was published.Last year.
- He was a great man.LedHis feet looked like they were made for him when he led his soldiers to battleLead.
- ThelightningThe sailors struck all around them and continued their mission oflighteningThe ship.
- My shoes are soLooseThat I’m goingLose them.
- ALuxuriantThe most was the site where the garden was planted.luxuriousHotel in the city
- Hamid and Zubda believed that studying themartial artsLike judo, it would help them.maritalRelationship
- He is not worthy of aMedalHe was not a strong competitor when he tried to.meddleWe are in control of our affairs.
- TheMoralThe best part about this story is theMoraleThe business team is extremely important.
- My grandfather, anavalOfficer, was killed after he was hit in theNavigaBy the cannonball.
- This is it!KnowThatNoIf you feel at home, just walk in.
- He did anOralCommitment to speak on biologicalAuralThere are many aspects to listening. He is a remarkable communicator.
- The lawyers walked around in theperimeterThe estate was discussed during the discussionParameterThis is the case.
- Doctors must be able to communicate with patients.patienceIn dealing with thepatientsIn the hospital
- The duration ofPeaceIt is fascinating to see the differences between these two wars.PieceThe history of the world.
- He wasPoringHe accidentally flipped his books.pouredCoffee all over his papers.
- High schoolprincipalToday, it was stated thatprincipal problemToday’s youth lacks moralityprinciple.
- During thereignCharles-I declared that it was against the law for a leather to be usedreinDuring theIt rains.
- Her poetry is beautiful.sensuous.Some people actually find it quite enjoyable.Sensual.